Beginning Of The Collapse

"I'm sorry!"

Tachibana was bowing down in front of Mikey in a  apologetic manner while the five of you stood in front of your school after the little incident.

"I had the wrong idea."

"It's fine."

Mikey looked at the embarrassed girl. He turned around to face her all the way and put his hand on his cheek while giving her a teasing smile.

"That was one hell of a slap, though."

"I'm so sorry!"

Hina yelled out again. It made your polite little smile grow extending on your face. You were gonna fight them for real and she's over here, apologizing for a little slap. You took a step forward, standing right next to Mikey in front of the young couple. You gave Mikey's shoulder a few light pats.

"Don't worry about it too much Hina, Mikey said it's fine. Plus it probably didn't even hurt him anyway."

Hina took a few steps to get closer to you and before you could even react she stretched out her arm and proceeded to place a slap across your cheek, the smack the impact made implied it was abiut the same strength she used for Mikey.

Your eyes were wide and your mouth formed a small 'o' as you reenacted Mikey's earlier movement, placing your hand on your red cheek.

"Yabe. That stings like a bitch."

You mumbled in a monotone calm voice.

"That was for scaring me and letting me get the wrong idea without doing anything about it, baka Y/N!"

Hinata pouted with her frowning face, as Draken and Mikey bursted into laughter. Takemitchy stood close behind Hina, smiling awkwardly.

"Um..."

Takemitchy tried to insert himself into the conversation.

"I had no idea you two know each other? heheh..."

The blonde scratched the back of his head while close-eyesmiling like an idiot. You snickered as a you lowered your hand again, putting it back into your pocket. With a smirk on your face, you started to speak.

"We've known each other ever since we were kids. We're very close, actually..."

Your rested eyes now opened, shooting an intimidating glare at Takemitchy.

"...and I'm always gonna be right there for her to protect her from any scum trying to cross her way or cause her the slightest trouble.

Either way,
I had no idea you were her boyfriend. It's quite the surprise since I know you from the last two matches."

You saw Takemitchy is growning really nervous again, he was such a scaredy-cat. Your eyes fell closed again, your smirk softening into a sweet smile as you spoke innocently.

"But it's understandable of course, Hina-chan is the nicest person I know, therefore charity work isn't out of her character.