Precious Ride

PART 1.

It's been a few weeks since you and your new friends started hanging out. Oh, and you were in a gang now. Mom is definitely going to kill you with her bare hands once she finds out. But, you were okay with it, as much of a surprise it was to you.

There was an annoying buzz next to you, shaking your entire bed. You checked your phone, a smile grew on your face when you read the new message. There was another sound. The loud, beautiful roar of a revving bike. You peaked out from the window.

On the road below your window was Kazutora on his Rocket. This was an unspoken agreement of sorts, since he didn't live too far from you, he would stop by your house so you didn't have to walk to school. One could say it was your problem since you chose to attend club activities during summer yourself, but Kazutora just happened to get into enough trouble to get stuck there throughout summer as well. Oh well, it's convenient for you, now you don't need to walk! You didn't even know how or when Kazutora got your address but you didn't think much of it.

"Oi! Yo Y/N!"

He grinned at your head peaking from the window. You gave a wider, more silly grin back and waved at him. You were glad your mom had shifts during these hours lately. Even if she was at home, she'd be knocked out asleep despite Kazutora waking the dead outside. Thanks to your dad, she had a loud bike vroom vroom filter in her ears.

"Move it! Or I'm leavin' without ya."

Went Tora's empty threats just like any other morning. Just to be sure, you still rushed to grab your camera and attempted to leave the house, however catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror stopped you from doing so. Seeing your reflection in black school uniform that was meant for boys still surprised you, and never failed to make you smile. Even though Mikey and Draken probably overdid it by paying a visit to the headmaster just to make sure you're allowed to wear whatever you want.

"So embarrassing-"

You scratched the back of your neck, a long sigh escaping your lips. Another, more aggressive roar of the bike outside pulled you out of your thoughts. You ran down the stairs nearly snapping your ankles in the process, just to hop behind rambling Kazutora about how he's going to seriously leave.

"You know you don't have to pick me up Tora~"

You teased. Spending time with them made you... better. Healthily confident, cheerful, and a complete menace to society. In other words, you were happy again.

"Shut up."

With that, Kazutora ended your daily routine. As you were on your way to school, he started chuckling.

"Have you seen Mikey's new 'baby' Y/N?"

"No I haven't! But he doesn't wanna ride anything else but the CB250T?"

You gasped.

"No way! Does that mean?"

Kazutora finally stopped his laughing and concentrated on the road and you again.

"Nahhh. He's got a bloody moped, man! He calls it Street Hawk too-"

He was starting to laugh again whem you smacked the back of his shitty haircut head.