Chapter 1

'Where am I?'

"My cute Rina, you're so beautiful." She heard a grown woman's voice soothing her.

"She looks like an angel." Another one added but it sounded more like a man.

"Angel?" The last voice belonged to a boy.

She slightly opened her eyes and light covered my vision. Her surrounding still seemed blurry so she can't really describe anything.

"Mhm."

She was surprised. She couldn't say any words right now and could only hum and swallow her voice.

"Shh. You're waking her up." The woman said.

She felt a gentle pat on her stomach and slowly, she drifted off to sleep.

'I wonder where this place is..'

.
.
.

She couldn't really see or remember properly anything at those times and could only hear other people's voices.

She could hear the woman sing a lullaby and she always slept after hearing it.

After a long time (maybe a few months) of wondering her identity and where she currently is, she finally get to open her eyes and see properly.

Now, she finally knows.

As she was sitting, she looked at the tiny hands and feet in front of her.

She became a baby after she died. There really is a next life. It seemed like she was already a one year old child.

She can talk but only slight. Like, really, really slight.

"Rina." A cute voice called out her name- the same name that she has in her last life.

She turned her sight to the boy who was standing outside ber crib. His age.. maybe around five or six.

Platinum hair and eyes like sapphires, he looked adorable. Really cute for a young boy.

'What's his name?' She thought.

"Cute angel. Mommy said you're an angel." He smiled as he poked her cheek.

'Ah. So he's my brother.. he's cute.'

"Abhurb."

She tried saying 'brother' but only nonsense escaped from her mouth.

His eyes widened. "Woah. Your voice is cute too."

She just tilted her head in response.

"Hello Catherina, I'm your brother." He looked at her dotingly as he caressed her cheek.

'Catherina... So that's my name in this life.' Catherina stared at the blanket.

"Oh. So you were here all this time, Callahan." Someone walked in.

A man with the same platinum hair like the cute boy but he had ruby eyes.

"Oh my, my baby is already awake. Is she looking for mommy?" Behind the man was a woman who had long light brown hair and dark blue eyes.

It seemed like the boy (Callahan) inherited his eye color from the woman and the hair from the man.

'I wonder how I look like?'

Catherina looked at the three of them. They must be her new family.

"Ammy." She reached out her hands towards her.

"Ahh my baby~ you miss mommy?Up we go." Her mother carried her in her arms and started humming.

'Her embrace is warm.'

"Let me hold her." The father said.

"You can't. You already held her last time."

"Mom, dad, Rina fell asleep." Callahan said.

The three of them looked at Rina sweetly and her mother put her to bed.

"Sleep tight, Rina."

.
.
Five years later...
.
.

"Angel."

As Catherina stared at the reflection in the lake, all she saw was a pretty girl.

Short platinum hair and pretty ruby eyes. She has the same descriptions like her father.

This is the first time that she saw her appearance in this life. She totally looked different.

It's been five years since she arrived in this world. At her first few months and years, she found it hard to adapt in this world since everything was new.

She couldn't talk and walk properly since she was still a baby. She realized that being a baby totally felt useless.

Luckily, she can talk now and can express her words correctly. She's still a kid though.

"Rina!"

Catherina felt her body carried above the ground.

"It's dangerous. What if you fall?" Callahan carried and hugged her.

"Brother." She wrap her arms around him.

There was something she discovered about Callahan. He looked familiar. Way too familiar.

Upon seeing him when she was only four years old, that's when Catherina realized that she...

Is inside that otome game she played before she died in her last life.

Callahan Dwight. Shiny platinum hair and deep blue eyes like sapphire. He's the male lead of the otome game; Love You to Death.

And she, Catherina Dwight, is his younger sister.

She became the male lead's younger sister.

"Brother, I wanna eat."

"You're hungry? Let's get you some food." He started walking whilst carrying her in his arms.

Callahan celebrated his eleventh birthday last month and Catherina's is after three months. She's going to be six at that time.

The breeze really felt nice and Catherina leaned her face on Callahan's shoulder.

Being in Callahan's arms felt like she was being rocked as a baby so she slowly succumbed to sleep.

...

"Callahan?" Carla Dwight, the Duchess of the Dwight household saw Callahan carrying Rina.

"She fell asleep. Again." Callahan handed Rina's sleeping body to his mother.

"Oh my. She really sleeps often these days."

Carla put Rina to the sofa and Callahan covered her with a blanket.

*Creak*

"Wife, where did you put the-"

"Shh!" Carla and Callahan cut off the duke's words.

Raphael Dwight, the duke of the household, looked at the small girl lying comfortably on the couch.

He smiled sweetly as soon as he saw his little daughter's image.

The three dotingly stared at Rina's sleeping face.

"Hehe."

They were taken aback when they heard Rina's sudden laugh while sleeping.

The three giggled when they saw her cute gesture.

How they wished that these moments would last forever...