Chapter 7

*Knock* *Knock*

"Rina? Baby? Are you awake?"

Catherina heard her mother's soft voice passing through her room's door.

She immediately stood up from the bed and walked towards the door then opened it.

*Creak*

She opened the door and saw her lovely parent.

"Good morning." Catherina hugged her.

"Oh my, you might be already this big but you'll always be my baby girl."

Six years has passed since then and Catherina is already twelve at this time.

Her hair is already at her thighs since she never bothered to cut it. It was a pity to cut this silver hair.

It's also been six years since she last saw the villain, Owen Sylvester.

After that day when she entered the tower, her parents and the imperial family learned about it.

The empress was the one who got worried the most. And so, she ordered that walls must be built around that tower and knights should guard round about the place.

After these years of visiting the palace, she wanted to sneak in and see Owen at least once but ended up failing. The security was too strong.

"Madame!"

A maid came running towards them.

"What is it?"

"The- *pant* the duke and young master has arrived!"

"Really?!"

Catherina and her mother hugged out of happiness.

They felt overjoyed when they heard the news.

Last year, her father and Callahan went to war as the representatives of the Ducal household and empire.

Duke Raphael led the imperial army victoriously.

That time, Callahan was already knighted in the age of sixteen years old. The age where young men are allowed to go to the battlefield.

Catherina even heard that a young alchemist or magician maybe, went also with them as a support. He was a great manpower during the war.

But most importantly, her family arrived home safe and sound. That's all she needed.

"Brother!"

Catherina ran towards him and gave him a big hug."Welcome home."

"We're home, Rina."

Callahan grew up a lot.

At first, he was like an adorable boy from a kindergarten but now, he became more mature and handsome.

She too grew up but her height could only reach his shoulder level. It was unfair for her. But then again, all is good since he's handsome and great.

'I kinda miss my brother in my past life.'

Her brother in her last life was in the same case. He was so tall that Catherina could also reach only up to his shoulder.

The last time she saw him was at the hospital.. getting shocked at her, coughing up blood. Then she died.

"You're bad, Rina. Don't you also miss daddy?" Her father interrupted.

Catherina left Callahan and ran towards father this time.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Oh? How about me? Don't you miss this woman?" Her mother finally joined the team.