Special Chapter

"Have you heard? The billboard man has already quit the acting industry!"

"Owen Sylvania? That's impossible!"

"Also, I saw in an article that he's already married."

"WHAT?!"

"He had a lowkey wedding that everyone didn't know."

"No no no, that can't be. He's been my bias for years now! I haven't even met him yet! Arghhhhh-"

"Who is the woman?"

"I heard she's a non-celebrity."

"What?! Why is he getting married to a non-celebrity?! Geez, celebrities always end up with those who are not of level to them."

"Look, this is her." One person showed Rina's picture from a paparazzi shot.

The picture captured Rina's pretty smile while having a date with Owen.

*Gasp*

"Holy sh't."

"She's damn gorgeous, right?! That's why I can't blame him for marrying that fast."

"Even I want to marry someone as beautiful as that."

"I think I'm gay for her." The one who showed the picture smiled shyly.

"Who wouldn't fall for that face? She's literally perfect!"

"She should've been a celebrity. Agencies are stupid to not recruit her."

"Crap, now I think it's the billboard man who doesn't deserve her."

"You're right."

.
.
.
.

"Honey, are you alright?"

"My ears just feel itchy. Seems like people were talking about me." He smiled.

It's already been five years since they got married.

It's true.

Two months after Owen and Rina reunited, they told her parents that they wanted to get married.

Her mother's reaction was totally happy whereas the rest of the family members had quite the different reaction.

"Quit the acting industry if you want to marry my sister."

Thea wanted to see how far Owen would go for Rina.

Surely he couldn't risk his only career and job he's been having for years already.

"I am quitting. It's already been my plan since the get-go."

"WHAT?!"

Since Owen already found Rina, there was no reason to continue acting at all. Being a celebrity was only a way for Rina to see him in the first place.

But now, that's all invaluable.

All of them gave hard requests to Owen but Owen end up surpassing their expectations.

After all, he wanted to have the marriage they couldn't have in the game. He wanted to have the happy ending that the game couldn't have.

In the end, Owen won. They got married.

They got married outside the country and spent time traveling abroad for a few years.

...

"Mama!!"

"Mommy please read me a story!"

"No, mom! Let's go out and play!"

"MOMMY MARRY ME!"

And of course, Rina gave birth to children.

Unexpectedly, they had quadruplets.

And those four were very clingy to Rina ever since they learned how to walk.

They weren't fond of Owen at all.

"Get away from my wife." Owen glared at the four kids that surrounded Rina.

"Blegh!!"

"Papa, you're the worst."

"No way!"

"Mommy is mine!!"

Owen can't believe that those kids were his children.

They've been stealing Rina's time from him and he barely gets goodnight kisses from her.

"Now, now. Settle down. Blue, Gold, Scarlet and Pink. Go back to your room first okay? I'll follow later."

Rina gave the four a kiss on the forehead and they were obedient.

"Okay!"

"Please be quick, mama!"

"I'm a good girl."

"Let's go wait for mommy there!"

Blue and Gold were boys who had white hair and heterochromia eyes. Whereas Scarlet and Pink were girls who had light blue hair heterochromia eyes.

It was as Rina wanted. Her children had Owen's eyes.

"I can't believe those kids." Owen sighed.

*Chuckle*

Rina gave a light kiss on his lips.

"It's alright. It's normal for a child to cling to their mother.

Also, don't they remind you of the fairies? They were so cute." Rina continued to giggle.

"Fairies?"

.
.
.

"Ah! See that?! Owen is so dumb!" Blue stomped his feet.

"Tch. Our father recognized mama at first glance yet he couldn't even recognize his own guardian fairies in the past life?!" Gold added.

"It doesn't matter. As long as Rina is our mom! Kyaaah~!" Scarlet squealed.

"I can't believe Rina is my mother! It's a wish come true kekeke." Pink chuckled.

Rina's children were the reincarnation of Owen's fairies in the last life and they didn't even know about it.

The reason why the quadruplets were not so fond of Owen right now is because he left them first, exitting the damn game.

"We had to wait for so many years just be reunited with our mama. And it's because of him!" Blue announced.

"I used to have butterflies seeing them kiss but why do I feel bitter now?" Scarlet had a smug face.

"I'm jealous of you two. You have the same hair color as mommy's." Pink patted Blue and Gold's hair.

"Hehe. Isn't it beautiful?" Gold proudly said.

"Why is mine light blue?!" Scarlet grabbed her hair out of frustration.

*Creak*

"Scarlet? Are you alright, dear?" Rina was worried seeing scarlet grabbing her hair.

"Mama!!" All of them immediately ran towards her after seeing her.

"I'm alright, mommy!" Scarlet blushed.

"Thank goodness. Right, your Aunt Thea has visited us. Why don't you go out and greet her?" Rina informed.

"Okay!!"

The four went out of their room and saw Thea in the living room.

"Hi aunt."

"Hello, aunth Thea."

"Hi, auntie!"

"Hello, auntie!"

"Oh my goodness, they're already so big!" Thea hugged them.

"Time is too quick to pass by." Rina smiled.

"Right! I have something to tell you, Rina."

"Hm?"

The quadruplets were also curious.

"I'm getting married to Stephan!"

[ F I N 2 . 0 ]