First Dance

*Corbyn POV*

I walk myself into private room eight, with a full glass of whiskey.

The room has a pole in the middle of the room for the girls to dance on and a black leather couch on the far wall.

I take a seat on the left hand side of the couch, placing my drink on the small end table that's placed conveniently between the wall and the couch.

Grabbing the small remote off the table, I play with the colour coded buttons that change the LED lights in the ceiling. Trying to find a colour that doesn't come off too intimidating but also not too innocent, I go with red.

The room glows in red, and I sit in silence until a quiet knock on the door, echos in the small room. Dove quickly sneaks her small frame through the door before closing it silently behind her.

"Is there a specific song you'd like to listen to?" Dove, her voice comes off soft and innocent, not what I was expecting.

From first look at her and hearing her voice, she's too innocent for this job. She's too good to be here, but everyone's got a past. Drugs? Maybe. In debt? Seems unlikely. Maybe she's trying to pay for college.

"Whatever you'd like"

I pick up my glass, taking small sips as I watch Dove seductively walk to the small music box in the corner, going through the playlist I'm sure Daniel got her to make.

I let each girl make themselves a select playlist of songs that they feel comfortable dancing to, with the approval of Daniel or I. Nothing too crazy or inappropriate, but I let them take the reins for the most part.

Dove plays a familiar, but slowed down song before spinning around in her stilettos, strutting over to the poll, keeping her eyes on me.

The red of the lights casts a small shadow on her face but her greens eyes stand out like they're a sight for sore eyes. Her small but plump lips are painted in a dark shade of red, making her lightly tanned skin look paler.

Dove jumps up, grabbing the top of the pole and gracefully spins her body around the pole a few times before turning her self upside down, dropping herself low to the floor.

"Can you give lap dances?" I raise an eye brow as she stops herself from spinning on the pole.

"Oh, sure-" She seems unsure, but gets back onto her feet. I stop her mid walk to me, by raising a hand

"If you're uncomfortable with it now, don't do it. Only agree to do things you're comfortable with" The look on her face almost makes me sick to my stomach. She looks shocked that I gave her the option to not do it.

She looks like I'm the first person to give her any respect, and I'm definitely not the type people could expect a lot of that from, but I will always respect my girls.

"No, I can, it's just been a while.." She's nervous, I like it

"Go at your own pace"

I place my drink down onto the table as she approaches me at a painfully slow pace. Her hands rest lightly onto my knees and I notice her black manicured nails, too long for my liking.

Dove spins herself around, giving me a nice view of her shapely ass. Damn, it's perfect.

She lowers her self onto me, grinding herself lightly onto my growing cock, to the beat of the music.

"Something about you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman"

I take a deep breath as I try my best to keep myself in check. None of the girls here could ever get me turned on this fast, and even then, they were always down to suck me off after.

I'd never let Dove get on her knees for me so soon. I need to figure her out first, I need to know her real name and whatever dark past she's hiding that's brought her to dancing at my club.

Dove spins around, putting either knee beside my thighs so she's straddling my lap. My eyes open wider at the bold movement but I let her continue, as I'm curious as to what she's going to do next.

"Something about you, makes me want to do things that I shouldn't"

My selfishness gets the best of me and I place both hands on her hips, guiding her in just the right places to get myself almost rock hard.

As my inner self gets too caught up in staring at her medium sized breasts, I watch her shiver, creating goosebumps all over her skin.

"You cold?" She laughs lightly, shaking her head as she moves her body lower, grinding her hips onto mine

"That's really what you're thinking about right now?" She whispers onto my neck, no doubt leaving a mark of her cheap looking lipstick

"Not exactly" I lift my hips to meet hers, just so she can feel the large bulge in my pants.

She knows what she's doing to me, she just wants the confirmation

The song quickly comes to an end as I'm too distracted thinking about the temperature in my club. Is it really that cold in here? Are my girls freezing with the air conditioning on just so the filthy male customers stay cool? I'll have to bring this up in our next meeting.

Dove gets back onto her feet, giving me a shy smile. I nod my head before remembering I'm supposed to be a customer.

I pull out my wallet, grabbing well above the amount for a private dance and hold out my hand to give her the cash.

"Oh, sir, I can't take that much. It's only a hundred and twenty" Dove quickly shakes her head as she wraps her arms around her stomach. A clear indication when a someone is uncomfortable.

"Take it, a nice tip" I pick up my drink, standing to leave the room, if she takes the money

Dove shakes her head before lightly rubbing her nose, giving me the indication that she's probably on drugs, cocaine most likely. I'll have to look into rehab centres or addiction counselling, if she's interested.

As much as I hate to admit it, these girls are disposable. There's always a new girl looking for a job and when they can't find a decent one, stripping is their last option, and there's always girls coming in and out looking for a job.

This girl is different. Dove has something about her that I want to find out, that I will find out. She may be just as disposable as the rest of them, but I'll keep her around until I figure it out.

The only secrets that are safe around here, are mine.

"I can't, that's not right" She's definitely not made out for this job

"Okay, come to my office when you're off shift and we'll have a little talk" I forgot the whole point of meeting her in here was to talk.

Her body is way too big of a distraction for me.

"Your office? I'm sorry, who are you?" The look of disgust replaces her once look of innocence

"Corbyn Besson, your boss" The smirk that plasters on my face almost makes me laugh as a gasp escapes Dove's lips

"And who might you be?"

"Dove, you asshole."

Dove rips the wad of cash out of my hand before quickly storming out of the private room. Maybe she just needs a little push to bring out that confidence in her. I know she has it in her, I'm sure I can bring it out

Taking down the rest of my drink, I walk towards my office.

This is going to be the beginning of a very interesting relationship.