I Do

*Cassidy POV*

"Mine or your place first?" I bounce in my seat as I think about marrying Corbyn.

Since Corbyn and I had that date at the art gallery, he's been making promises to marry me, and it's actually happening.

I never saw myself having a big wedding, I would have no one there to celebrate with me. The only person I'd ever invite would be Calum, but I don't think he'd ever show, and I'm not sure I'd want him to with the call I got on our birthday. I can't help but think he'd ruin the day for me by bringing Beau.

"Mine, it's closest to the restaurant." I nod as Corbyn seems to drive faster than he did when he dropped me off from the club.

I glance to Corbyn as he weaves through traffic but he does it with a large smile on his face.

It's not long before his tires squeal as he drifts into the parking lot of his apartment building. Rather than parking the car in the garage, he parks beside the building in the outdoor parking lot.

"Do you want to come up?" He asks as he opens his door, I didn't realize he didn't have a seatbelt on until now.

"Sure." I shrug, beats waiting in the car.

As I hop out of the car, Corbyn is quick to grab my hand and we walk swiftly into his building.

On the elevator ride up, Corbyn's hands don't leave my body, and it takes all the power in me to stop myself from jumping on him.

He pulls me from the elevator, he punches in the code to his condo, which I noticed he changed. It used to start with a nine, now it starts with a two.

Corbyn is quick to entire his condo but he spins me around, pinning me to the closed door. His hands run up the sides of my body as his lips touch my neck. A gasp escapes my lips as his hands haven't touched my skin in far too long.

"Corbyn-" My voice shakes as it comes out desperate.

Corbyn pulls back with a sigh but he rests his hands on the door beside my head, keeping me boxed in.

"You're right, let's wait." He pushes himself off the door, walking towards his bedroom, leaving me craving for more.

I'm right? This is the exact opposite of what I wanted. Let's skip the wedding and go straight to the good part!

I follow Corbyn to his bedroom, with a hop in my step. We're really doing this marriage thing, and I couldn't be more excited and nervous.

I step into Corbyn's room, hearing him rummage through his closet, so I flop down on his bed, cuddling myself in the silk blanket.

"So what's the plan?" I call out as the smile on my face doesn't seem to fade.

"With what, baby girl?" Corbyn shouts back, probably trying to find the perfect suit.

"If we're getting married, what's the living situation going to be like? Will we both stay in our apartments or-"

"Well, I'd love to live with my wife, Cass." Corbyn chuckles lightly

"Where? My apartment? Your condo?" This must be easy for couples to figure out when you've been engaged for more than two hours.

"My condo. It's already paid off, and I fucking hate your door boy!" I roll on to my stomach as a loud laugh pushes through my lips. He never hated Sawyer until Christmas, when him and I swapped gifts.

"I like your condo more, anyways!"

Truth be told, I miss this place. Corbyn's condo brought a safe feeling to me, while being here. Not because of his various guns he has hidden around but because I knew he'd be coming back home, to keep me company, no matter what.