Cassidy

*Corbyn POV*

When I make it home to my condo, I'm fucking exhausted.

It's already four in the morning and I feel like I can hear my bed calling my name.

I don't mind staying up this late, but with the shit from Dante today, and the bullshit I know I'll get from Pepperson tomorrow, I just want this damn day to be over.

I kick off my dress shoes at the door, letting them fall where they may. I strip off my suit jacket, hanging it over the side of my white leather sofa.

I walk through the large living room to the all glass walls, over looking the city of Los Angeles. The sun will be rising in a few hours, if I'm not asleep before then, someone's definitely going to be on the receiving end of one of my bullets.

I walk through my well furnished apartment, lightly glancing at the ugly paintings on the walls. I let my sister decorate, so go figure I live in a feminine looking condo.

The bedroom's got a king size bed with satin black sheets. The walls are bare, due to the fact that I took all the paintings down.

I keep things simple, plus, I didn't need the painting of the small boy eating cake hanging in my damn bedroom, staring at me as I slept. I did add a mirror on the ceiling above my bed, for obvious reasons.

I change out of my black suit and into a pair of black sweats. As I walk into my en suite bathroom, the sound of my phone ringing instantly pisses me off.

I walk back over to my bed, where I had placed the phone down and see an unknown number. Knowing my job and who I am, it could literally be anybody, so I have to answer.

"Besson, and this better be good if you're calling at four in the fucking morning" I pace back to the bathroom, holding the phone tightly as I hear a soft whimper

"I- I'm sorry sir, I was just calling to let you know I won't be coming in tomorrow"

"Dove?" Her voice is soft and fragile, like she's been crying

"Yeah, Daniel gave me your number, I hope that's okay. I didn't mean to wake you" Dove sniffles, sending worry through my body

"What's going on? Why can't you come in? Why are you crying?" An unknown feeling in my body makes me leave my bathroom and back into my walk in closet. I throw on a black sweatshirt and grab my car keys.

"When I was walking home from work with my brother, a car was following us. My brother went to talk to the guy and he told me to run, he hasn't come home since and I don't know what to do. What if he's hurt or.. or.." Dove sobs out in to the phone and my blood starts to boil.

What the fuck did Zach do?

"Hey, it'll be okay, I'll come help you look for him, alright? What's your brothers name?" I mean, maybe Zach didn't do too bad if I can get a little information from her

"Calum"

"How old is Calum?" How is this working?

"He's twenty two" They're fucking twins.

"Okay, do you want me to come pick you up or do you want me to look alone?"

I beg her to ask me to look alone, I know exactly where Zach took him if that's what really happened. Either way, Zach will be getting an ear full for this. Why the fuck did he kidnap someone after I just told him to follow her around?

Fucking idiot.

"Can you pick me up? I need to find him" Fuck

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up"