Justice

*Corbyn POV*

"Conference in Zach, now!"

I dropped Cassidy off at the club, and I made damn sure that Devonie stays with her until I get back. I know Cassidy doesn't like being at the club, but she hates being alone at the condo more, so I got her to hangout in my office for the time being.

I'm currently racing down the freeway, with Daniel in my car as I have Jonah and Jack on the phone, we haven't been able to get ahold of Zach since I texted him to be fucking smart, when he was approaching where Beau apparently was.

"On it."

The four of us are already on the way to Cassidy's old apartment, where Zach said Beau was. I'm not fully sure if that's what's true, but that's where I told Zach I'd meet him once I dropped Cassidy off. I haven't got a word from him since, and I'm hoping he didn't get himself made.

"You guys!" Zach squeals with fucking excitement as he finally answers his phone, after the sixth time trying

"Tell us what happened." I demand, with my foot heavily pressed on the gas, weaving through LA traffic.

"Right, so I got a call from Sawyer, the door bitch from Cassidy's old apartment, since Corbyn blocked his number! He was telling me four guys came barging in asking for the apartment number Cassidy lived in! He sent them up to her old apartment and called me! You guys! Holy shit!"

"Zach!" I snap, this kid is far too excited to be doing this shit alone

"Right, I'm waiting outside the apartment building because their car is still on the sidewalk-"

"I'm a minute away." Jonah calls out

"We're about two." I respond quickly, as my hands clutch tighter on the steering wheel

"I'm just about there." Jack's voice shakes but I know he's still not used to killing, even though he's done it many times now.

"Guys, they're coming out! I see them! It's Beau, with a few skinny white guys." Zach chuckles and I hope he's keeping himself hidden, I don't want this to be harder than it needs to be

"Kill the other three, I want Beau alive. If you have to shoot him, make sure it's not lethal." I smack my left hand against the steering wheel, hating how far away I am.

"Guys! Ah!" Zach screams as three loud bangs go off and I know they made him.

"Zach?!" Jack calls out and I sigh as I hear Zach start laughing

"He just shot at me! That was fucking awesome!"

"Zach, you fucking moron, don't get yourself killed!" Daniel yells as I drift on to the street Cassidy's old apartment is on and Daniel ends the call as shots go off in the background.

I drift my car behind Zach's corvette, blocking the road so no other cars can drive by and get hit in the potential crossfire. My men have Beau's car surrounded, so he's unable to escape. The only place he has to go is to us or back into the apartment building, and even then, he's just as trapped as he is out here.

Jack's car is parked in front of Beaus new, black Mercedes and he uses his drivers side door as a shield as he peeks through the window of his jeep with his gun aimed at Beau. Jonah is parked to the side, he's standing on the seat of his passenger side to lean on the roof, aiming his pistol at Beau.

Zach, with a large smile on his face, lays on the top of his car, as if he's in some fucking action movie. Daniel and I exit my car and I'm quick to grab my pistol from my black suit jacket. I grip it tightly as I walk around Zach's car and I see Beau, with two pistols in his hands, flailing them around at the three of my men, trying to keep himself protected.