Can't Keep A Secret

*Corbyn POV*

"Can you keep a secret?" I watch as Jack and Cassidy stare out the window of my condo.

"I like to think so"

I'm finally watching the tapes back, almost two months later. I wasn't planning on it, but the way Jonah keeps protecting Jack lately, is bothering me. It's like there was some unsaid words that I don't know about, and that's never okay.

I should always know the ins and outs of what goes on in my crew, and the fact that it's my second in command that's hiding shit from me, isn't good.

"A few years ago, my mom and stepdad were struggling financially, so I hacked into a random bank account to help my family out. Throughout the years I stole over a hundred thousand-" Cassidy sucks in a breath as I see a small smile grow on Jacks face.

I grab my cup full of whiskey, throwing it against the wall beside my desk. The glass shatters, making pieces fly across the room. The expensive whiskey drips down the wall, soaking my hardwood floor.

I'm up to my feet as I dial Zach's phone number, collecting my things to get to my car.

"Yeah, boss?" Zach sounds groggy, like I just woke him up

"Meet me at Jack's house. He's done-"

"Finally!" Zach cheers. "I'll meet you there"

Throwing on my trench coat, that now smells like vanilla and mint, from Cassidy's perfumes, I check my gun clip, making sure I have at least one bullet. That's all I need.

I swing open my office door and immediately get a fist to the chest. Cassidy squeals, taking a step back.

"Not now, baby girl. I got shit to do" I feel bad for blowing her off, but I can't be around her when I'm this angry. I don't want to take out my anger on her.

"Is everything okay?" Cassidy takes a step back for me to walk through the door way, and I nod my head towards the hallway for her to follow me.

I have a horrible idea.

"Can you keep a secret?" I question as I hear her heels click on the floor behind me

"Yeah, I think I can" I look back seeing Cass holding her arms close to her chest

"So if I asked you something, that involves a secret someone gave you, would you tell me?" I stop at the back door of the club, pinning Cassidy against the wall, placing my hand along her jaw to get her to look me in the eyes

"Depends what it is-"

"How much money did Jack steal from me?" Cassidy's face turns white, and it's like I can see her brain working out if she should tell me

"I'm assuming you already know the answer" She whispers, trying to look away from me, but I squeeze her jaw to get her attention back

"How much, baby girl?" I lean into her, resting my lips just a touch away from hers. I rub my nose against hers, smiling as I feel her take in a deep breath.

"Hundred thousand" Cass whispers under her breath and I place a quick kiss on her lips. She tastes like mint, from her chapstick.

"That's all I needed" At this point, Cassidy seems more loyal to me than Jonah. "Tell Daniel I'll be back in a bit"

"Be safe" She sighs as I release my grip from her. She knows I'm going to do something stupid.

"Always am"

I leave out the back door, and walk slowly to my car. I throw the gun I had in my waistband into the passenger seat and I take off at high speed, not even worried about a seatbelt.