Play Dumb

*Cassidy POV*

As my song comes to an end, I hop off the gentleman's lap, looking back up to where I saw Corbyn.

He stands with his hands clutched tightly around the railing, staring me down. I send him a smile before he points to me, then to the ground next to him.

What am I? Five?

I look back to the stage, seeing a gentleman collecting all my tips, so I walk towards Corbyn. The slight glare in his eyes sends satisfaction over my body as I sway my hips, strutting up the steps.

"In my office." Corbyn rips out a twenty dollar bill from my bra, crumbling it up in his hand.

I laugh as I walk to his office. I didn't know I had that in there, and I definitely feel like I won't be getting that back.

I walk into Corbyn's office ahead of him and I flinch when the door slams behind me. I keep my back facing him as I hear him lock it shut.

"What the hell was that?!" Corbyn grabs my bicep, spinning me around to face him

"What was what?" I hold in a laugh, I know exactly where this is going

"Don't play dumb Cassidy. You were pretty much dry humping that guy when your ass should've been on stage!" Corbyn's petty rage is clear, his skin is red and the veins on his hands show profusely

"Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with what I did, I was just having a little fun. I didn't realize you were watching." I pout out my bottom lip, trying to taunt him. He turns me on when he's mad.

"What do you mean you didn't think I was watching? I fucking saw you wink at me!" Corbyn steps closer to me, slowly backing me into his desk

"What's the big deal? I gave the guy a lap dance, it's part of my job last time I checked." I have to keep taunting him, the wetness pooling between my legs begs for attention.

"It was inappropriate!" Corbyn grabs my hips, lifting me to sit on his desk. I spread my legs so he can step in between them.

"Stop acting like I'm your wife, you don't own me." I lean my head back with a laugh

"If you were my wife, I'd fucking kill you for doing that!" Corbyn shouts as his large hand wraps around my throat

I try to clutch my legs closed as his aggression turns me on further but the slight smirk on his face makes me realize, he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

"And if I was your wife, I'd let you, just so I wouldn't have to spend the rest of my life, with you." A chuckle pushes past his lips as he starts putting pressure on my throat to stop the blood flow.

Corbyn licks his lips before looking down to mine. His eyes move lower, to my silk red panties, no doubt seeing a wet spot that's probably there. Corbyn looks back to my lips before crashing his aggressively onto mine.

The kiss is needy as Corbyn starts running his hand along the inside of my thigh. A gasp escapes my lips as he runs a finger along the wet patch of my panties.

"Already so wet for me, huh?"

Corbyn keeps his hand on my throat but releases the pressure. He gets his head into the crook of my neck, leaving rough kisses as his hand slowly pushes my panties to the side.

"Corbyn-" I try to keep my voice quiet as he slides a finger around my wet folds, spreading the wetness around even more, no doubt getting some of it on his desk.

"Fuck-" He exhales deeply. "You're so fucking wet, Cass."

Corbyn grabs the back of my neck, reconnecting our lips. I moan into his mouth as he slips his middle finger into me.