Trust

*Cassidy POV*

"You've got a small break in your hand, but everything else is just swelling and bruised. I suggest you take one of these every six hours to help with the pain" The doctor smiles, grabbing a bottle of prescription pain killers to help with my bruising body.

I won't take the pills though, not until I at least know how the baby is doing and I won't know about that until I'm out of here. I refused to tell the doctor I am pregnant, Trixi said if anyone knew they'd kill me, I don't want to risk it.

"Anything else I can do for you, Anthony?" The doctor smiles towards Anth, who hasn't left my side since I arrived at his mansion.

The outside of the large house has oak wood siding and a dark coloured roof. When we stepped through the large wooden front door, I rested my head down to look at my feet.

Girls filled the downstairs area, most of them in skimpy maids outfits. I'm okay with being a maid, I used to clean up for Calum all the time, I'm okay with doing that.

With my broken hand, I'm worried I'll be seen as useless.

"That's all, thanks Humayra" Anth stands from his chair and reaches a hand out to me. I place my hand in his and he helps me down off the tall bed.

"Are you hungry?" I take my hand back from his as he tries to hold it. I see the disappointment on his face but I really don't care, he can't expect much from me right now.

"Kind of" I'm starving, but I don't think I'm really ready to start eating food strangers give me after being drugged with a bottle of water.

"Let me show you to your room and then I'll show you the kitchen when you're ready" My room? I get my own room?

I follow Anthony through a large hallway, back into the main living space by the front door. People scurry around us but the house is still quiet.

Anthony walks us up a set of grand stairs and we make it to the second floor. We take two rights and a left before he stops me at the end of the hallway. I'm definitely going to get lost in here.

"This is your room, I didn't exactly know what size of clothes you wore so I grabbed a bit of everything. You can tell me your size though and I can get someone to grab you some more stuff tomorrow, if you'd like" He seems to panic as he grabs ahold of the door handle.

"No, it's fine, thank you"

Anthony pushes open the door and allows me to walk in first. He quickly turns on the light and my eyes slowly open wide. A large king sized bed sits in the middle of the wall on the right side of the room. The large metal bed posts almost go up to the high ceiling, a black wooden desk sits in the corner not too far from the bed.

"Your closet is in there, and the bathroom is just beside it" Anthony points to two black doors on the opposite side of the room.

I slowly walk further inside, letting my bare feet slap lightly on the white marble floor. The walls are painted white, with a few paintings hanging around the room.

I open the door closest to me and see a large bathroom. It's got a claw foot bathtub and a separate shower. The large marble counter top with double sinks matches the marble flooring out here.

I open the closet door next, revealing a large walk in closet, fully stocked with different clothes and shoes.

How did I end up here?

"I'll let you shower, get changed. I'll come get you in a bit" Anthony nods with a smile as he leaves the room.

I walk slowly into the closet, only going in far enough to get myself a pair of underwear, sweatpants and a sweater.