Dear Cassidy,

*Cassidy POV*
~Months Later~

"Hey, Klassy!"

Typing furiously away on my keyboard, setting up a meeting with one of the fabric suppliers, Weston comes bursting into my office.

"Hi Weasel" I shake my head as I turn to look at the 27 year old man child with a large smile on his face.

Weston and I have gotten close within my months of working here, he gave me a nickname that I don't like, so I found one that he doesn't like. We've been calling each other that ever since.

It's clear to me that Weston has developed feelings for me, he's tried to invite me out for dinner, multiple times, and I've always said yes and told him we should invite other people from the office, so we can go as a group. I've seen his disappointment but I don't think I'm ready to date.

I'm not over Corbyn, it's obvious to me when I go to sleep thinking of him, I dream of him, and I still half expect him to be beside me when I wake up. It's been months, I haven't heard from him or seen him but he's still on my mind. I hate it.

"I told you to go home, normally you race out of here" I raise an eyebrow

"I race out of here?" Weston laughs and he walks further into my office, sitting across from me in a small black chair.

My office, I kept simple. Weston offered to make whatever changes I wanted to my office, to make it more me, but I refused. The dark grey curtains on the glass walls and matching wooden flooring, almost leaves a mysterious feeling that I wanted to keep. My large black desk, sits almost bare, only with my work things and a picture frame of mine.

In the picture frame, I made a small collage of pictures of the important people in my life. Gramma and Calum are of course in the photo, along with Dev and Scarlett. I even have Daniel and Jack squished into the collage. The biggest picture, is Corbyn and I, at the art gallery.

"Okay, you causally walk out. What's on your mind? I know you're staying here longer for a reason" Weston smirks, he already knows.

"It's my birthday-"

"Ha! Liar! Wait, I thought you were going to say something else!" Weston and I chuckle lightly at his outburst. "Do you have plans?"

This will be my second birthday without Calum. Last year, I spent the day with Corbyn, but this year, I'm spending it alone.

"Just a movie night on my couch" I smile, clicking send on one last email.

"Absolutely not. Go home, get changed into your best club attire and I'll pick you up at nine." Weston is quick to his feet

"Weasel!" I whine

"No, we're going to have a shot for your birthday! You're twenty four! Live a little!"

My body almost hesitates to say yes. Part of me wants to go back to my old apartment and see Calum, see how he is. I wonder if he still lives in our old apartment, hell, I wonder if he graduated. I miss my brother, more than I can describe and I wonder if he misses me too.

"Okay, I'll see you then." Calum was always a popular guy, I know he'll have plans for his birthday, so I won't bother with trying to go to see him.

"Yes! I'll see you in, four hours!" Weston looks triumphant as he struts out of my office.

Gathering my belongings, I lightly rub the back of my baby pink pencil skirt and I strut out of my office, almost dreading this day.

~

I hop out of my white Hyundai Nexo, the company car, and I walk around my apartment building with a small hop in my step. I'm kind of excited to get out tonight, I know if I didn't, I'd be laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, or maybe finishing my book.