Santa Monica

*Corbyn POV*

"And I loved you" Loved. I say that as if I don't still love her.

The look on Cassidy's face becomes too much to bare too quickly. I force myself to close the door, to never see her again.

As the door shuts, I hear her let out a soft whimper and I rest my head against the door with a thunk.

I will love that girl until the day I die but I can't be with her. She's having a baby with someone else. I should be killing Daniel for sleeping with my girlfriend, hell, I should be killing her too but I could never hurt her, no matter how much she hurt me.

It feels like the only things I got from this relationship was heartbroken and this stupid fucking tattoo....

The tattoo. How could I forget?

I swing my door open, no longer seeing Cassidy standing outside it. I race out of my office, straight to the VIP bar. Daniel looks shaken up as he pours some beers from the tap.

The club is already crowded for only being open for about five minutes.

I push my way through the crowd of people waiting to get drinks from Daniel. I earn a few glares from horny men as I push them to the side and I slam my hand down on the bar to get Daniel's attention.

He flinches as he looks up to me from the glass. He stops pouring the drink and people all around us start getting pissed but I don't care.

"Cassidy has a tattoo, what is it of?" Daniel looks at me with regret in his eyes but he tries to play it off with a smile.

"Cassidy doesn't have any tattoos" He shrugs as he's about to go back to pouring the drink

"She does, she has one right below her ass on the left side. What is it?" I ram my fist back down onto the counter top, wanting answers.

If he truly slept with her, he would know she has a tattoo. Daniel is an ass man and I know he only fucks from behind. If he actually fucked Cass, he would've seen her tattoo.

"A bird?" Daniel chuckles like he's got it all figured out

"You fucking lied to me" My heart fucking sinks into my stomach. He lied, and I believed him with no questions asked.

"No I didn't" Daniel pushes out a forced laugh and I feel so fucking stupid

"I just broke up with Cass, pretty much yelled at her and called her a slut because you fucking lied to me!"

I should've known she'd never cheat on me. When would she have the time? She's always with me.

"Where did she go?" I tap my finger on the bar, quickly looking around to see if she's still around

"She left out the front door"

I push my way back through the crowd that only seems to have gotten bigger. I push myself through, almost knocking a few people over until I get to the front door.

I swing open the door, running to the sidewalk. I spin around, looking for any sight of her or a cab she might've gotten into.

My head spins frantically as I start walking towards the side of the club, seeing if she went down there for whatever reason.

After I search around outside the club for a bit longer, I walk back into the club through the back door. I speed walk to my office to grab my cellphone off my desk.

I call Cassidy as I open up my laptop to go through my security footage outside. I want to see if she got in a cab, I want to see how she got away so fast