Dead Baker

*Corbyn POV*

The evening had finally come to where Justin Baker would be stepping foot in my club for the first time in a year.

I can't believe I'm doing this, all for a reaction from Cassidy. The only thing this could potentially do, is make me jealous.

Maybe that's what I want? To see another man flirt with a forbidden girl? Maybe that'll confirm the feelings that I know I have.

"They're here" Daniel knocks on my office door

They?

I had private room one, the largest room of them all, set up with a poker table, for a few games. I got Mercedes to dance while I got Dove to be our waitress for drinks.

Every week I give different girls waitressing shifts. It's only fair to give them each a break from the pole although some girls strictly want to dance, some strictly want to waitress. Cassidy was willing to do both.

And I don't know if I was willing to let Cassidy strip for her ex lover. I know it would've sent my jealous rage into over drive. It already does watching her dance for hundreds of men each night.

I leave the comfort of my office and head straight to the bar, where I find Jack, looking awfully goofy in a dress shirt.

"Whiskey neat"

I asked Jack to work the bar tonight while I have Jonah and Daniel in the meeting with me, in case something goes wrong.

"Whiskey what?" Jack mumbles under his breath as he looks around the bottles for one with Whiskey written on it

Fuck Zach for being with his family tonight.

"Just pour the whiskey in a glass" I try to be polite, but this kid literally knows nothing about a bar

"Got it" Jack smiles proudly as he grabs a tall glass, pouring the whiskey.

I can't help but chuckle softly as a grab the ridiculously full cup. I'll have to get someone to show him later.

"Thanks"

Taking the glass, I walk to the private room hallway, seeing Daniel and Jonah standing outside room one. They greet me with light nods, each holding themselves a drink.

"Mercedes and Dove ready?" I look to Daniel, who nods lightly.

"Mercedes just went to grab lipstick or some shit and I told Dove to come in in about ten minutes since everyone already has drinks"

"Who'd he bring?" I look to Jonah, after nodding towards Daniel

"Some guy named Robbie and a girl named Maya, I think she's Justins girlfriend" Jonah shrugs, taking a sip of his tequila

"What makes you think that?"

"You'll see" Daniel and Jonah both laugh as I open the door.

Sat around the poker table is Justin, looking just as shitty as ever, beside him is Robbie.

Robbie clearly being the muscle, making Justin look like a toothpick. His bald head and street attire make him look basic.

Sitting on top of Justin's lap is Maya, dry humping herself down on his crotch, almost making me gag as she sucks on the skin of his neck.

"I didn't think you were bringing your own stripper" I make my presence known as the fake blonde gasps as she releases her leech like suction

"Watch yourself, Besson" Justin's deep voice snaps but he knows me better than to be serious, especially on my own territory