Under Arrest

*Corbyn/Cassidy POV*

I sit impatiently on the cold metal chair, hitting my large silver rings on the metal desk in front of me. I hate the thought of Cassidy being just one room away, possibly selling me out for killing Victor, even though, she doesn't know I did.

Officer blonde fuck, which I learned is Officer Harrison, stares me and Jinx down. Jinx, being my lawyer for the last, I don't even know how many years, he's gotten me out of too much shit, and I wish I sent him in with Cassidy, but apparently I'm not allowed to swap lawyers, which is a sack of shit.

~

I'm on the verge of throwing up, just from the anxiety. I've never been in an interrogation room before, well, maybe, when I was seven.

I'm only ready to tell them what I know, but I'll never tell on Jack for killing Anthony, even though I pray they won't ask.

~

"Hurry this shit up, I got places to be!" I throw my head back in anger when Jinx tells me to stop talking.

I don't have anywhere to be, I just want Cassidy out of here. I want to take her back to my condo, pack her things and let her get settled in her new apartment. I need to commit to breaking up with her, I can't keep putting her in situations like this.

~

As Corbyn sits, unchained and bound, Cassidy sits with her right hand, cuffed to the metal table in front of her. She's scared and confused, she thought she was just being questioned.

~

"Is Corbyn okay?" My voice wavers as the bald officer, Officer Clement, smirks after he licks his lips

"What's it to you?" He leans his back against the chair in front of me, I know he finds it fascinating that a girl like me, got messed up in the life of Corbyn Besson.

"He's been having bad chest pains" I keep my tone quiet, scared to show too many emotions.

I don't want to give away too much details, especially when it comes to Corbyn. I know Corbyn tries to hide as much as he can from the police, so I don't want to say anything that'll make this worse for him.

~

"Cassidy made a comment that you're having chest pains? Care to explain?" Officer Harrison, smirks with a small sigh

"Your man, Victor, his son fucking shot me" I blow out a hot breath, about to shout at Jinx as he places a hand on my shoulder

"So, what happened with Anthony Ortiz after he shot you? Did you have someone kill him?"

"Are you stupid? Did you even do any research? I was in a fucking coma for two weeks! I don't know what happened to the stupid prick. I hope someone-"

"Enough!" Jinx cuts off my rant, knowing I'm about to say too much.

"Look, Victor had Cassidy, we made a trade and I got her back, I don't know where he went after that" I shrug my shoulders, eyeing up the short fuck with one arm full of ugly tattoos.

"Why did Victor have your girlfriend?" Harrison pushes himself off the wall, walking to stand in front of me with the desk between us. Coward.

"She was kidnapped, he bought her at an auction"

~

"Your boyfriend informed us that you were kidnapped, how long was that for?" Officer Clement sits across from me, tapping his notepad against the metal, sending an obnoxious ting sound through the small, practically empty room.