Safety

//TW: Suicide //

*Corbyn POV*

"Zach, go to her apartment, pick her up, don't tell her what's going on. Jonah, I want cars fucking surrounding them until they get back here safely. Daniel, call Jack and figure out where the fuck he is, he should be here by now!" My voice is rough as my body prepares to kill.

I look back down to Calum on the couch and his body begins to shake. I don't know if what he's telling me is true, but I'm not willing to take any chances when it comes to Cassidy's safety.

Zach rushes out the door, still slightly covered in Calum's vomit, while Daniel and Jonah both get on their phones. I take a step closer to Calum, wanting to get more answers, but I keep a distance, so I sit down on my glass coffee table, hoping I don't break it.

"Calum, who's after Cassidy?" I need to know if my intuition is right

"Beau;" His voice shakes, and I think something bad happened between the two. "Beau said he was grabbing her, and gonna take her somewhere."

"Does Beau know where I live?" Calum shakes his head. "Does Beau know where Cassidy lives?"

"He, uh, he was following her, for a while, he knows more about her than I do now. I just got out, and I came straight here, I knew you'd help me." Just got out?

"Where were you? Where did you get out from?" I feel like I'm talking to a child, Calum seems so fragile, I feel like if I say something to set him off, he'll completely shut down.

"Beau kept me trapped in one of his trap houses. He kept stabbing me with needles, I didn't know what to do."

I take a look back towards Jonah and Daniel, Jonah nods, letting me know he'll have Zach's car surrounded with men, so they're protected. Daniel nods towards the door, and a second later, Jack walks in, with three ring boxes in his hands.

"Do you have your phone, Calum?" He nods quickly, pulling out a beat up phone, with a cracked screen from his sweater pocket.

"Hack it, tell me everything you find." I grab the phone from Calum, handing it to Jack after he sets down the rings at the door. Jack takes the phone, rushing to the kitchen to do what he needs to do in silence.

"Do you know what Beau's plan is?" The more I say his name, the more tension grows in my body. I hate the stupid fuck, and I wish nothing but the absolute worst for him, and I plan on giving him exactly that, when I find him.

"He kept saying he wanted her for personal use, I don't know, it's all fuzzy."

"What happened to make Beau start pumping you full of drugs?" I need more answers, none of this makes fucking sense.

"I said I wanted out, no more pimping out girls, then he made a joke about pimping out Cass again, I didn't like it, I think I tried hitting him.."

It clicks that it wasn't Calum who was doing these drugs on purpose, it was Beau trying to keep Calum from getting in his way. I can't feel bad for the kid, it's almost like karma finally bit him on the ass.

Jack walks out of the kitchen, waving the unlocked phone and I nod for him to come over.

"You need some rest, go to my spare room down the hall." I point towards my spare bedroom where he once stayed and Daniel steps up to help him walk. I want him gone as we go through his phone.

"What about Cassidy?" His voice shakes as he clings on to Daniel's hand for support.

"I have my men on it to bring her here, safely. Don't worry." Calum nods, and starts willingly going to the bedroom.