Day Dream

// Kinda smut warning //

*Corbyn POV*

"Fuck Corbyn" She moans as I tease her entrance with the tip of my throbbing cock.

She's leaned over my desk, looking fucking perfect in her black lingerie, her thong giving me perfect access as I have it moved to the side.

Her tall black heels give her ass perfect height for me to stand directly behind her.

"Beg me for it" I tease her, just letting my tip slip in. She's so wet, it's dripping slightly down her thighs

"Just fuck me Corbyn, please" I love hearing her beg.

I slide myself into her tight wet hole, releasing a moan myself as I've imagined this moment since her first day here.

I place my hands on her hips, not even starting off slow as I start thrusting my hips fast into hers.

The sound of our skin clapping together fills my sound proof office.

A knock on the door doesn't stop me, I'm not stopping until I know she cums.

Releasing my grip on her right hip, I reach between her and the desk, getting right to her inflamed clit.

I rub in a painfully slow circular motion, only to hear her let out a muffled moan. She's trying to muffle her noise by covering her hand over her mouth, but I love hearing her moan.

"Faster" She breathes out quickly

I move my hips faster and my finger even faster. She clenches her walls around my cock and I bite my lip.

I know she's enjoying it, the sounds coming from her almost make me weak in my knees. I have to place a hand on my desk to keep myself balanced as I pound harder into her.

"Fuck Dove"

"Hey, boss?" Daniel knocks on the door again

I go faster into Dove, feeling her pulling me to the edge of cumming. Beads of sweat fall down my forehead and bare chest.

She lets out a muffled scream as her walls tighten around me and her legs begin to shake. A loud breath leaves my lips as I spill into her, just seconds after.

"Boss?" My head springs up from my lap, seeing Daniel walk into my office

"What?" I snap.

"You good? I've been knocking for five minutes"

I look down to my lap, seeing the raging hard on I created with my own dirty thoughts

"I was just lost in a daze. What do you need?" I roll my chair further under my desk, to hide my lap from being seen

"Jonah is coming in an hour with the information you asked for"

After a month of trying to pry information from Dove, I gave in. I asked Jonah to do a background check on her, getting him to collect every single piece of information he could on her. I'm hoping what he has, doesn't disappoint.

"Thanks. Can you send Trixi in here?" Daniel smirks, knowing well that I use Trixi for hook ups

"Got it" He laughs before closing my office door

I stand up, reaching into my pants to try to find a position that doesn't make it look as big as it does, but let's be real, with my size, it'll never work.

As I readjust, a knock comes onto my office door.

"Come in" Trixi doesn't even wait for me to finish talking before she walks in, dressed in lime green. The white heels make her look trashy but for a girl who used to be a prostitute, it works