2: Auction House

Izumi: i immediately regretted publishing the first chapter after waking up

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

A few minutes later, the four of them found themselves standing in front of a building in Grove 1.

Law deadpanned at the thought of why the person they were looking for was there.

"...Sigh..."

On with Chapter 2:

3RD PERSON POV

The Human Auction House was surprisingly crowded as the rows of seats were occupied by nobles from different ares.

From short to tall, wide to narrow, all of them had the same purpose in mind. And that was to bring home a new slave.

"Thats-!"

"Captain Kid, from South Blue!"

The Kid Pirates were standing in the back corner of the room, away from the people's sight but their aura managed to grab some attention.

"Celestial Dragons.. Slaves.. The Human Shop..." he started listing out, "Compared to the "righteous" greed of the rulers, the villains of the world seem much more honorable... When scum rules the world, only more scum is born. You don't even understand that? At least we're honest about being bad people, right, Killer?" "You're right."

"How about we buy anyone who seems interesting? Haha." he suggested, unsure if it was a joke or not.

"Chief Kid," Heat leaned down slightly to talk to his captain. "look at that." he gestured to a familiar looking man with the nod of his head. Said man was sitting in one of the empty back rows of the auction house with some of his crew members.

"I know that face..." Kid stated. "It's the 200 million man from North Blue, Trafalgar Law. I heard bad rumors about him." Heat pointed out and at the same time, Law looked back at them as if he felt their gazes. He gave a little smirk before inviting the red haired captain to sit with him and enjoy the show with his head before looking back at the front. "His manners are bad too."

Kid then walked towards Law. "Oi, Trafalgar." he called and Law looked back at him once again. "Don't you have a right hand woman with you? Where is she?"

At the mention of his partner, Law's smirk went into a frown. "She got herself captured by some of the slave traders. I'm here to get her back. What an idiot..." he explained with a sigh, but Kid's face grew a smirk. "Oh? Well then, I'll buy her."

Law's frown went deeper. "I don't need your help to get her back."

"Who said I'm getting her for you?" Kid's smirk got bigger. "I want her on my ship."

Meanwhile in the cells of the Human Auction House, (Y/n) was sitting on a crate beside a giant in one of the cells. The workers of the auction house replaced the ropes she was tied in with handcuffs and placed a neck ring on her.

They led her inside the cell with other slaves and told her to sit on one of the unoccupied crates. She had noticed that each slave was numbered, but for some reason she was seated on an unnumbered one.

== m e a n w h i l e ==

"Mister Doflamingo, we have her!"

" "Her"? Who?"

"Her! The Witch Doctor! One of the traders brought her here, in Sabaody Archipelago!"

"Fufufu, I see... I will bring my men there to collect her after the auction... Keep her safe for me."