7: Amazon Lily

Izumi: i assume ikkaku is not part of the crew YET

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I'm gonna call the Kuja's ship so we can go across the Calm Belt even with this submarine. If the government finds out that Luffy's alive, they're gonna come after him! Let us harbour him at the maiden island!" Hancock's words shocked everyone, especially Jinbe and Ivankov since she was risking her Shichibukai position.

"If they still see me as a Shichibukai, Luffy can rest safely!"

On with Chapter 7:

3RD PERSON POV

The Kuja Pirates finally arrived and Ivankov left for Kamabakka Kingdom with the newkamas. Thanks to the Kuja Pirates' ship, the Polar Tang was able to move through the calm belt safely and without getting attacked by any sea kings. It didn't take them long to reach the Maiden Island - Amazon Lily, the female-only empire where men are prohibited and the home of Kuja, the tribe of female fighters.

 It didn't take them long to reach the Maiden Island - Amazon Lily, the female-only empire where men are prohibited and the home of Kuja, the tribe of female fighters

The doors of the entrance opened and the Kuja's ship entered, followed with the Heart Pirates not far behind.

"Snake Princess-sama!"

"Welcome back!"

A lot of women were standing around on the rock hills, shouting their greetings from afar towards their Princess. They were wearing similar outfits to the pirates, with the clothes showing a lot of skin accompanied with cloaks on their backs, and it caught the attention of the men-filled pirate crew.

"Look! There are only women!" one of the Heart Pirates said.

"It's true that it's a female-only island!" another person said.

"I can't believe this is the crew I decided to join." (Y/n) muttered as she stood beside her captain." But then again... men." she side glanced at Law who raised an eyebrow at her, unimpressed.

"Smells nice!"

"I feel lightheaded!"

"This must be heaven!"