30: Cavendish...who?

Izumi: every time i forget, do i write mugiwara no luffy or straw hat luffy??? (i am not willing to re-read every chapter lol)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

A silhouette suddenly appeared in the middle of the dust.

"What the hell is that?!" Luffy was the first to express his shock.

"That is..." (Y/n) gasped when the silhouette slowly formed into a figure she was greatly familiar with.

"Pica.."

On with Chapter 30:

3RD PERSON POV

People were running past the group in fear of the rock man also known as one of the elite officers of the Donquixote pirates.

"Now, those of you who rebel against our family..." Pica said and (Y/n) heard Luffy and Zoro laugh at his voice. She whipped her head towards them.

"I'll fight you!" Luffy laughed harder, "His voice! It's so high!" he definitely did not sense the danger he was in. Even the Donquixote soldiers tried to shush the rubber man, "But it totally doesn't fit!" he paused mid-sentence to laugh more, "What a funny voice!"

"Hey, hey, stop laughing, Mugiwara! Pica-sama is sensitive about his high-pitched voice!"

"If he runs wild with that massive body..."

The soldiers still tried to stop him, and it somewhat worked when one of them screamed in fear.

"You idiot! You made Pica-sama mad!"

"How can you guys not laugh at it?" "We can't! Because we don't wanna die yet!"

When a rumbling was heard behind them, everyone fell silent and they started to panic. A stone hand started to come out form the ground and the soldiers screamed again.

Pica brought his stone hand up into a fist and readied a punch.

"Run!"

Luffy grabbed Law under his arm before running. Zoro and (Y/n) followed suit by his side.

"Luffy! You have to stop messing with your enemies.." Zoro scolded until he heard Pica talk again, "I won't let you get away!" He tried to hold his laughter but failed. "See! You can't help laughing either!"

"You guys..." Law said disappointedly while still hanging off of Luffy's arm.

Luffy turned to (Y/n), "How did you not laugh, (Y/n)?" and was met with a deadpan, "I was tortured by this man..." (Y/n) muttered, "I learned it the hard way.."

She wasn't able to elaborate further though when Pica started to bring his stone fist down.

"Run! It's gonna crush you up!" Luffy began to panic and ran even faster. "I am running!" he shouted when he suddenly stopped running. "Luffy!" both Zoro and (Y/n) shouted when they saw Law's chain getting caught by something.

The fist got closer. (Y/n) tried to use her magic to push back the fist, but she didn't have enough time before the fist struck the ground and blew everything in the vicinity away.

...

Waking up after her short slumber, (Y/n) found herself in some part of Dressrosa on some rubble. She pushed the debris that landed on her, that thankfully were not that heavy. Using her soul magic, she sensed where the nearest soul was before heading towards it and hoping it was one of her friends.