31: Who is going to defeat him?

Izumi: IM LATE-

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Luffy was the first one to react as he walked to Law and carried him on his shoulder.

"Let's go." he said to the other two who then followed behind him.

On with Chapter 31:

3RD PERSON POV

After getting away from the man called Cavendish, or as Luffy liked to call him "Cabbage", the Straw Hat man explained how he met Cavendish at the colosseum and apparently there were other people as strange as him there too. In the middle of his storytelling, a crowd of people with weapons appeared in front of them.

"There they are! One 200-million and three 300-million!"

"Don't let them get away!"

The group had no other choice but to turn and run the other way if they didn't want to injure the civilians. But to not let them get too close, they had to use some of their abilities to push them back.

Luffy used his punches, Zoro used the back of his swords, (Y/n) used her wind magic.

<ANIME: FAIRY TAIL>

As they continued running, more people appeared to attack them.

"Hey, Luffy! If we fight them all, it'll take forever! Let's go!" "Okay!"

They were about to resume their running when a new voice was heard, "There you are, Straw Hat!"

This encounter was almost the last straw for (Y/n) as she annoyedly exclaimed "What is it now?!" at the newcomers.

"Get out of my way!"

"Don't stand in my way!"

"Ahhh!"

Stomps were heard before it revealed where the voices came from.

"Wait, Garp's grandson!" the largest man said and (Y/n) took a few seconds to recognize the large man with the pointy head.

"Don Chin Jao??" 'The former pirate with a bounty of 524 million berries?!' she exclaimed both out loud and in her thoughts.

"We've been looking for you, you bastard!"

"You can't get away from us!"

Chin Jao headed closer to the group with 2 of his men and Luffy told Zoro and (Y/n) to run.

"Huh? What's the matter?!" Zoro asked while still following his captain anyways. (Y/n) was confused too since she didn't see the problem...yet.

"Why are you running?!" she heard them also exclaim their confusion before hearing running footsteps behind.