13: Buster Call

Izumi: chapter 2/? Of flashback

Omg a first person pov after 89428924 years

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(M/n) - mother's name

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"An archaeologist? When you're still so small?" he was surprised at the story. Robin nodded at his question. "But... you don't even remember your mom's face, right?"

Robin's mood suddenly became down as she looked at her feet, "Right... but she's still my mom. I wanna see her."

"Say, Saul..." "Hm?"

"Do you know that the world has a blank history of 100 years that no one knows about?" Robin asked out of the blue.

On with Chapter 13:

(Y/N)'S POV

== F L A S H B A C K ==

How did it get to this? We were just talking about your dreams of going to the sea! The Blank Century, The Poneglyphs.

Saul told us that Navy battleships are heading to Ohara right now to defeat the scholars.

Why?

Why?!

Robin has already ran into town to find her mother. I stayed with Saul who kept repeating he was sorry.

I don't understand. Why is he sorry? What's going on?

"(Y/n), please run away from here!" Saul told me. I looked at him with a confused expression, but he pushed me to go and run.

Run where? Where do I go? Is Mama okay? ... Mama!

I decided to go home first to find my mother. "Mama! Mama! Navy battleships are coming here to attack the scholars! We need to... go... Mama?" The house was empty. I checked every room and opened every door. She's not here. I don't feel her nearby. Where is she?

It didn't look like the house was raided. The house still looks clean. Nothing was wrong. No one was able to come up here in a short span of time unless they have magic anyways.

Did she go to town?!

...

"Look. The scholars have been captured."

When I reached the town, the scholars that Robin usually work with are sitting in front of the Tree of Knowledge with men in suits standing around them with guns.

"What on earth did they do?"

"They said that the goal of the scholars' research is to destroy the world!"

'What?' I thought as I hid behind a building while others were running to the evacuation ship. 'But they're Robin's friends. They're nice people, right?'

"Where's the evacuation ship?!"

"It's at the west seashore! Hurry!"

'Where's Mama?"

I was watching people run past me to where the evacuation ship would be. I don't care. I just want to find my mother! Where is she? She's not with the scholars. She's not in the crowd. Is she okay? Is she in danger?

I can't go to Robin, she's with the big scary men.

I can't use my powers, Mama told me not to.