6: Post-battle

Izumi: this chapter is mostly a filler not much y/n interaction i apologize 🙏🙏

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"It's an emergency! The water is starting to turn into ice!"

Looking at the top of the ocean as best as she could, it was indeed true that ice was quickly overcoming the water. "Dammit, Aokiji!"

Focusing on the water, she casted her magic spell.

The submarine suddenly accelerated as the pilot swerved to avoid any projectile ice attacks. Everyone was holding onto something to keep their balance, except for Bepo who had fallen and was rolling on the floor.

After about a minute, the Heart Pirates, plus Luffy and Jinbe, have escaped Marineford.

On with Chapter 6:

3RD PERSON POV

"It's hot... Too hot..." Bepo was lying down on the submarine floor as he was sweating through his coat of thick fur. Being a polar bear and in a submarine was not the best combination for Bepo. "Why is it so hot? I can't take it."

"Could you shut up already?! You're making me feel hot too!" Penguin, who was standing nearby, was also sweating just at the sight of their navigator.

"You're hairy. I don't blame you." Shachi added beside his partner.

"I don't like it when we submerge. We have to stay in such a cramped place... with messy people." Bepo muttered the last part while glancing at the other two. "You're the messiest!"

"I can't take it! I have no choice but to make you feel the same!" as he said that, he stood up from his position on the floor and wrapped his arms around Shachi and Penguin.

"Stop it!"

"You're so hot!"

"That's gross!"

By that time, (Y/n) was walking through the corridor when she encountered the three of them.

"I beg you! A little bit is fine! Let me get some fresh air!"

"Alright! Now, stop rubbing your sweat on me!"

"Surface! Let's surface now!"

...

The Polar Tang ended up surfacing thanks to Bepo's request. He was the first one to also exit the sub and greet the fresh air. (Y/n) was walking behind him since she thought that having some fresh air after being stuck in the submarine would be nice too.

"It's so refreshing! How nice is it outside!" Bepo exclaimed as he ran out onto the deck. "Now I'm cool!" he looked to his right, "Right side, okay!" then the left, "Left side, okay!", then the front, "Front...snake, okay!... Snake?!"

Shachi and Penguin then appeared by rushing through the door.

"What the hell?!" Penguin exclaimed.

"How did a snake get here?!" Shachi exclaimed as well.

(Y/n) remained silent but prepared herself for an attack. The fog cleared up slightly to reveal a marine ship right beside them.

"Oh no!" "A navy ship! Tell Captain!" "Someone's there!"

Looking up at the much bigger and taller navy ship, they see none other than the Shichibukai - the Pirate Empress, Boa Hancock. For some reason, (Y/n)'s gaze narrowed at the sight of the Shichibukai as her stance got more tense.