29: Hunted

Izumi: every time i forget, do i write mugiwara no luffy or straw hat luffy??? (i am not willing to re-read every chapter lol)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I'm gonna get the key!" Viola said.

"Do you know where it is?" Law asked

"I should join you so I can protect you, Viola." but Viola shook her head, "It's okay, (Y/n)." she reassured, "When we fell, I saw it. It must be somewhere on this plateau! I'll find it and... what?!"

As she was explaining her plan, Luffy started running to the edge.

"How should we get there?" Zoro calmly asked despite being dragged by the neck.

"Go straight!" "Eh?!"

Luffy then jumped off the edge, "Wait for me, Doflamingo!"

On with Chapter 29:

3RD PERSON POV

Fortunately, Luffy turned himself into a balloon before the four of them would splat onto the ground. But it probably made the situation worse when Luffy started bouncing and spinning out of control with 3 people on him.

"Law!" Machvise shouted as he recognized the surgeon.

"How could you show your face here after everything, you shitty brat?" they could hear Senor Pink say.

Before Luffy landed in front of them, Zoro jumped to the side and (Y/n) detached herself from his back. Law unfortunately still had to be carried by the straw hat captain though, and looked miserable to say the least.

"H-Hey!"

"That's!"

"Straw Hat Luffy!"

"Trafalgar Law!"

"Pirate Hunter!"

"Witch Doctor!"

All of the weapons from both marines and donquixote soldiers were pointed towards them.

"This is the worst spot to land!" Luffy exclaimed when he realized the predicament they were in.

"Hey, Mugiwara! When I get uncuffed, I'm gonna kill you first!" Law's words were probably unheard as Luffy was focused on the enemies instead.

'Ironic how he was the one who saved him too.' (Y/n) thought as she faced the back and held her staff.

Zoro unsheathed his swords, "I tell you, there is no good spot to land here since everybody in this country is our enemy! Anyway, we've gotta run!"

"Okay!"

The two of them ran while (Y/n) decided to use her staff to get the high ground. But for some reason, it was Zoro leading the way instead.

"Zoro, that's not the way!"

"Luffy! It's not that way either!"

But they ended up back in front of a crowd of bounty hunters.

"We found the criminals!"

"Three three-stars and one two-star!"

"Don't let them get away!"

The group continued running with Zoro at the front for some reason, but there wasn't any moment to discuss when they're being chased by a crowd. But it ended up working out since (Y/n) was able to get a vantage point and pushed back any enemies the two somehow missed.