48: The Navy is coming!

Recap:

By the end of the story, Franky was crying even more and Sabo was taking his leave.

He stood up from the bed and took out a piece of paper from his coat. "Here, I made a vivre card of Luffy's just in case." he handed the paper to zoro and tore off a corner, "I'll take a piece of it."

He wore his hat and headed to the door, "All right. Luffy might be a bit much for you to handle, but take good care of him."

Robin waved him goodbye and Franky cried more, "Yeah! You can count on us!" he said before Sabo closed the door.

Zoro suddenly chuckled, "He said the same thing Ace said."

On with Chapter 47:

3RD PERSON POV

Zoro got up and Robin picked up Luffy's hat.

"His brother was just here but he's sleeping peacefully, totally unaware." Zoro said.

"He'll be disappointed when he wakes up." Robin commented too.

Franky was still crying, "What a nice brother...damn! I can barely fix myself..." Robin laughed and so did (Y/n) too, "Do you need some help?" the latter asked as she showed he hand glowing in light magic, but Franky kindly declined.

"He really is a nice brother." Kyros suddenly said, no one was sure when he woke up.

"Did we wake you?" Robin asked.

"Oh, were you listening to Sabo's story?" "Yes, from about halfway though..." Kyros answered.

"We must've been speaking...quieter than our captain's snoring." Seeing how Luffys is still asleep, it was safe to assume that he couldn't hear anything besides his own snore.

"Should we wake him up?" Zoro asked.

"No," Kyros answered, "let him sleep as much as he likes. I brought him here just for that reason. Zoroland, maybe there is alcohol in the cellar under the kitchen floor."

The swordsman did not hesitate to speedwalk to wherever Kyros had mentioned.

"No matter how much I thank Luffyland, it could never be enough. There's no way of knowing how much he encouraged the people of Dressrosa. This country will change. Thanks to all of you of course. The pain from the wounds that you're all suffering form...is the result of injuries you sustained on behalf of us, the citizens of Dressrosa. We have to repay you somehow." as Kyros finished his small speech, a bottle of win appeared in front of his face.

"Do you wanna have a drink?" it was Zoro, back with a couple of bottles of alcohol.

While the two of them were passing the drink between themselves at the dining table, everyone else went to sleep in their corners.(Y/n) specifically had made herself comfortable in the grasp of her partner, snuggling close to him and with the blanket covering the both of them...

THE NEXT MORNING

In the country of Dressrosa, the people who had recovered and well enough were already helping with rebuilding their homes.

Kanjuro and Kin'emon went outside to get food while the others were still resting in the house.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Kin'emon announced his return with a big cloth tied like a sack behind his back. He placed the makeshift sack on the table and untied it to reveal a bunch of food like bread, fruits, meat, and some vegetables too.

Luffy, who was sleeping soundly, immediately woke up and ate the food without opening his eyes.

"I thought you were sleeping!" Usopp exclaimed.