50: Straw Hat Grand Fleet

Izumi: finally going to the next arc wahoo

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Luffy-senpai! Watch out for Fujitora right there!" Bartholomeo shouted, "Luffy-senpai! Hurry up! Dodge him somehow!"

Unsure if Luffy heard the fanboy correctly, because he immediately called the Admiral, "Hey, you old gambler man! Do you remember me?!" the latter turned towards the voice, "I'm gonna punch you!"

Luffy's arm inflated as he jumped high into the sky, "Gomu gomu no.. Elephant Gun!" he said loudly and did not hesitate to punch Fujitora.

"L-L-L-L-L-L-Luffy-senpai! He's one of the Navy HQ's greatest military powers - a Navy Admiral!"

On with Chapter 50:

3RD PERSON POV

Of course, Luffy still continued to attack Fujitora despite knowing he is a Navy Admiral.

"Take him down someday" isn't good enough anymore! Even if he's a Navy Admiral. Why should I run?! I would've done that until two years ago but not anymore! Even a Navy Admiral or an Emperor, I gotta beat them all! Otherwise.. I can't become the King of the pirates!" he said.

Seems like his crewmates seemed to be amused by their captain instead since they reacted positively to his response.

"Okay, Luffy! Since it has come to this, just fight it out!" Usopp said while the smoke caused by Luffy's attack dissipated and revealed the said Admiral to be unharmed and unfazed.

Bartholomeo though, was shocked at their reactions, "What?! Usopp-senpai, even you?! Are you sure?! He's a Navy Admiral!" he exclaimed.

For once, (Y/n) agreed with the lettuce head, 'Strawhats are crazy..' she thought.

Luffy got into a stance again and started screaming, "I'll go all out, Old man! I'm gonna punch you! Gomu gomu no.. Hawk Bullet!"

Of course, Fujitora deflected it with ease.

"Ugh! Why does he have to have a serious fight at times like this?!" Bartholomeo groaned.

"Are you crazy, Mugiwara!"

"Should we go help?!"

The fighters were conflicted on what they should be doing besides standing there and watch.

"I'm gonna tread on you! Gomu gomu no..Hawk Axe!"

"I'm totally on board with what Luffy said, but why is he fighting in such a strange way?" Zoro thought out loud and (Y/n) gave her own comment, "I agree, he seems to be louder than usual." she pointed out.

"I'm gonna punch you so many times!" Luffy continues attacking Fujitora in his more odd than usual way.

Punch, kick, kick and punch, Fujitora even used his devil fruit powers on Luffy and pushed him into a crater, but the latter managed to break out of it by breaking the ground with a headbutt and catching the admiral off guard.

At one point, Luffy accidentally used the wrong move than intended and apologized for his mistake, "Oh, my mistake! Sorry, old man!" he said and (Y/n) caught on this, " "Sorry"? " she repeated, 'Why would he apologize?'

Luffy's attacks didn't falter as he continued attacking. Even when he got launched upwards and pulled down into another crater, he still didn't give up.

"Mugiwara!"

"I told you! Luffy-senpai, run!"

But the strawhat captain did not pay them any heed, "I'm not gonna...run anymore!" he told them before launching himself towards Fujitora once again.