49: Fujitora

Izumi: i just realized i lost all my magic gifs

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Bellamy wasn't pleased, still it seems, "I'm fully recovered thanks to you guys and that dwarf! How could fighting the Navy possible lead to me dying?!"

"Just find a way to drop dead, idiot." Law said.

"What did you say?!"

"You can't even say "thank you"." (Y/n) added and it caught Bellamy off guard.

Bartholomeo then decided to cut in before the argument got worse, "Hey, hey! We don't have time to think! Let's just run, war buddies!"

On with Chapter 49:

3RD PERSON POV

"Alright, let's go!"

Bartholomeo kicked the door open and everyone ran out.

"They're coming out!" the navy shouted.

"Catch them all!"

"Shoot!"

But before the bullets could hit, (Y/n) used her powers to grow a bunch of plants/bushes and rock walls to block the bullets from hitting them.

"Okay, this way, everybody!" Bartholomeo continued leading the pack, "You'll be in deep trouble if you run into Fujitora! Whatever you do, don't get separated!"

As he said that, Luffy suddenly stopped running and was only noticed by Bartholomeo a few seconds later, "What?! Luffy-senpai?!"

The strawhat man was facing the marines, "I've got something to do, so just go ahead!" he said and the fanboy exclaimed, "What?!"

Meanwhile Zoro didn't seem to be shocked in the slightest, "Luffy! We don't have much time! Go finish your business in a hurry!" he said, "We'll wait for you at the East port!"

"Got it!"

"Let's hurry!" Zoro then ran forward, but in the wrong direction..

"Zoro-senpai, you're heading South! But even that aspect of you is cool!" of course Bartholomeo would think it was cool.

"It's not! Do you know how annoying it was to group with him every time?!" (Y/n) rebutted, getting annoyed at the memories of having to make sure Zoro did not stray away.

"Shut up!"

The group continued running and they finally reached the town.

"Hey! This way, everybody!" Bartholomeo somehow managed to get a flag that said "This way com here" on it while leading the group.

Usopp ended up tripping on uneven land and faceplanted onto the ground.

"Sogeking-senpai! Even when you fall down, you look cool!"

(Y/n) and Usopp especially sweatdropped at the man's words...

The latter got back onto his feet and caught up to his original running position, which was at the front of the group.

"Is it really safe to run through the town like this?!" Usopp asked.

"Don't worry! Let's hurry up!" Bartholomeo reassured.

They continued running and from afar, a building was seen falling and blocking their path, but Bartholomeo did took no action to turn to another path.

"Is it a roadblock ahead?" Usopp was barely able to ask before the building rotated vertically, and soon revealed it to be Hajruddin's doing.