22: Save Law

Izumi: things are gonna get more in depth now, and there's less y/n dialogue here 😢

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

When she finally reached, the dust had begun to dissipate and revealed the Straw Hats in their disguises and Marines at the sides. In the middle, Doflamingo was standing in front of Law who was lying on the ground.

"Tra-o!" she heard Luffy call from inside the colosseum. "Hey, Tra-o! Why are you with Doflamingo-" he cut himself off when Doflamingo pulled out a gun and shot Law in the abdomen.

Eyes widened, pupils shrunk, (Y/n) let out the most painful scream she has ever done.

"NOOO!"

On with Chapter 22:

3RD PERSON POV

The crowd gasped in horror at the scene. Doflamingo was still standing over Law who wasn't moving. From (Y/n)'s perspective, she noticed his soul was slightly faded.

"I'm sorry to bother you all. He is a Warlord and a pirate - Trafalgar Law. He was behind the false report of my abdication from the throne this morning." Doflamingo calmly said to the crowd who seemed to cheer.

"He was?!" "He was trying to drag me down. But don't worry! I've just gotten rid of him."

"Is this what it was all about?!"

"So he almost messed Dressrosa up!

"Now we're safe!"

As people were cheering on the ground, (Y/n) was still on top of the building, her grip on her staff tightening at every passing second as she glared at the crowd below her.

"Hey, Mingo!" Luffy shouted from inside the colosseum and everyone went silent. "How dare you shoot Tra-o?!"

"Straw Hat." Doflamingo responded, "It's none of your damn business. Law was originally my subordinate." the veins on his forehead started popping, "Responsibility for dealing with him falls to me!"

"And responsibility for saving him is mine!" (Y/n) couldn't contain her anger anymore and jumped down off the building with her staff in hand.

<ANIME: SWORD ART ONLINE>

Doflamingo quickly turned towards her to parry her attacks. At the same time, Zoro and his tall companion were running up to them. (Y/n) got pushed back and used her flames to destroy the strings targeting her.

She charged towards him and he parried while glancing at the side, "Pirate Hunter and Foxfire Kin'emon, huh?" he blocked another attack, "I saw a child who looked like Momonosuke on the ship earlier." he pushed (Y/n) back and landed an attack on her. He seemed to be looking annoyed now..