45: Push!

Izumi: this will be posted a week later but happy new year! My work-life schedule has officially started so the chapters are most likely gonna be shorter, but i will do my best!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Kyros stepped up to the platform where the Donquixote Soldiers previously were at, "Everybody, claw your way to this plateau! The centre of the Birdcage is moving this way!"

"Yeah!" the civilians responded to him positively.

"You save us, Kyros-sama!"

"Hey, men!" Sai interrupted the cheering, "Don't depend on others! Those who have the physical strength, come with us!"

"What?! He wants me to come with him?!" a familiar voice was heard behind (Y/n) and she turned to see-

"Baby5?!" the woman looked at the witch, "(Y/n)-chan!" " "-chan"?!"

On with Chapter 45:

3RD PERSON POV

(Y/n) didn't have any more time to question it though because the birdcage started moving faster.

"It's shrinking faster!" she told the team and Bartholomeo was the first one to respond, "Yes, it's our chance to show off!"

'That's what he was thinking?!' the Witch thought but it helped motivated the other fighters anyway and all of them went to the edge of the birdcage. (Y/n) took a quick look at her paper doll - who was hiding somewhere on her outfit, before following them.

Bartholomeo used his barrier devil fruit and made a horizontally long barrier across one portion of the birdcage. It looked like it was slowing down the Birdcage..slightly.

"It's holding out!" someone also pointed out.

"Only you could've done it, Rooster-kun!" Robin complimented him and it made him go over the moon, or maybe even further with how flustered he became. "Oh! Robin-senpai! I don't deserve such words of praise!" as if it was a switch, he became normal again, "Now, let's do it, guys! My barrier will never break! Push! Follow Zoro-senpai!"

While the fighters pushed by using the barrier, Robin user her devil fruit to make big hands and joined them. Even Leo was putting in some effort and joining the group in stopping the birdcage.

(Y/n) did the same thing to Robin, except she used her rock magic. Only less than a minute later she realized it was not that effective.

"Hm.." she muttered, "Is it time?" (Y/n) took a deep breath and exhaled. She has enough magic power somehow, so it is possible, right?

She took another deep breath, "No, not yet." she said and continued pushing with the rock hands.

"Make a collective effort and push!" Sai shouted and the people who stepped away from it quickly went back to their positions.

"It's strange." Robin said from beside her, "How could they exert that much body power with those injured bodies? Just a few minutes ago they were burned out and couldn't even stand up. What were those fluffs?"

"I know, right?" (Y/n) agreed, "Even my healing magic isn't that powerful to instantly heal someone."

Leo overheard their conversation as he suddenly talked, "They were dandelixers." "Dandelixers?"

"Yes! They were dandelions made from the components of Princess Mansherry's tears." (Y/n) raised her eyebrows, "The fluffs of the dandelixers can give people over a wide area of miraculous ultra-recoveries. Princess Mansherry is worrying about what's happening to Dressrosa and is shedding tears now. I believe that will save so many lives!"