10: Capture

Izumi: I HAVE READ SOMEWHERE that if Law considers someone close to him, he will not use the suffix "-ya" like how he calls Bepo "Bepo" and Luffy "Mugiwara-ya". So by that logic that i believe, (Y/n)'s name does not have the suffix and i think the reason is obvious by now

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Neither party said anything after the explanation as they sat in silence. "...Nothing will stop you, huh?" (Y/n) decided to be the one who broke it. "No..."

They once again sat in silence before (Y/n) let out a sigh of her own. She stood up from the bed and walked towards Law, who was still on his desk chair.

Unexpectedly, she leaned down to hug his figure around the shoulders. "If you die," her grip tightened, "I will bring your soul back just to kill you." Also unexpected, or expected, Law chuckled in response, "Is that a threat?" he asked as he wrapped his own arms around her figure.

"You bet it is."

He chuckled again and dug his face into (Y/n)'s trapezius area (the part where the neck meets the shoulder), "I'll make sure I don't then."

On with Chapter 10:

3RD PERSON POV

During the two year timeskip...

Footsteps echoed through the hallways of the Polar Tang as the person made her way to her and the captain's shared room.

Not bothering to knock like usual, she opened the door and peeked her head in. "Law?" she called to the man who was laying on their bed, hands resting at the back of his head and taking in as much as he could before he had to leave the submarine for Punk Hazard, "Are you ready?"

(Y/n) finally entered the room fully and closed the door behind her. Her outfit had changed over the years but her staff was still somewhat the same with the addition of some modifications and accessories.

<CREDIT: naplush_kobe || instagram> (not limited to this, but it will be around this design)

"Witch Doctor" (L/n) (Y/n), 300 million berries

"You're sure about this, right?" it was probably the umpteenth time she asked this question. It wasn't that she didn't trust her captain, it's just that, does he really have to do it this way? Are there no other better and safer ways to do this?

Alas, it was the final day they will see each other until who knows how long it will take for him to come back.

Trafalgar Law, "Surgeon of Death", 440 million berries

"Yeah. I am." he sat up on the bed and had the same look of sorrow on his face. "I promise to come back to everyone, to you."

A knock suddenly came from the door. "Captain? We have arrived!"