20: Run to Zou!

Izumi: One Piece: Red was a rollercoaster of emotions and information overload for me. i love it

Law's 2nd outfit (all black) was so hot bro i can NOT

SMOL BEPO IS SO CUTE i love him (above pic)

also happy birthday law - 6 oct

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Room!" he activated the blue forcefield which covered a large area around them, "Keep pinning me down with gravity, Fujitora. Or I'll run!"

"Shambles!"

In a blink of an eye, Law had his sword and hat back and pulled Caesar into the forest. Doflamingo used his strings to catch (and cut) them, but before it could touch them, they got burned mid-air, stunning him for a few seconds too.

He was shocked. Burned? No one else could have burnt it... unless...

His eyes widened for a second when (Y/n) revealed herself. She sent a two-finger salute, "Thank you for your hospitality!" she said before getting shambles-ed away.

On with Chapter 20:

3RD PERSON POV

AT GREEN BIT...

"Joker! Help me!" Caesar cried as he was being dragged across the air by Law who was trying to escape Doflamingo. (Y/n) was there too, clinging onto Caesar's coat while looking back at the Warlord chasing them.

"You still have that much energy, Law?" she heard Doflamingo say while sending threads of string at them.

"You bastard! Let go of me, Law! Where's my heart?!" Caesar cried again but Law didn't answer him.

"Don't give me trouble, you squirt! You know there's no place to run!"

Law managed to get out of the forest and onto the shore of Green Bit. Since it was an open area, he didn't have much choices to shambles with, so he picked up every pebble he can find and threw it forward. The angle (Y/n) was in not ideal for her to help. If she tried to reach for anything on the ground, she might injure herself instead.

Instead, she made sure Doflamingo would not come any closer to them by sending waves of wind or fire back. She may not know what her captain's plan was, but as always, she trusts him.

She looked back to the front and saw that they were heading towards a bridge that connects Green Bit with Dressrosa until screams were heard from the middle of the sea...?

Both Law and Doflamingo stopped in their tracks and looked to where the screams were coming from and they could see the Straw Hat's ship - Thousand Sunny iIn the distance.

"No! Idiot!" Law exclaimed.

"I get it." (Y/n) heard Doflamingo say before seeing him launch himself towards the ship.

"Wait, Doflamingo!" Law shouted, "They have nothing to do with this!" but Doflamingo of course didn't listen to him.

(Y/n) jumped off of Caesar and was running towards the sea when Law grabbed onto her wrist. She looked back confused, weren't they supposed to help the Straw Hats? "Law?"

"Don't go." he said and it confused her even more before she heard someone shouting. "Oi! My friends are crying in fear! Leave them alone!" it was Sanji. He came out of nowhere and kicked Doflamingo mid-air.

"Sanji!" the straw hats cried upon seeing their crew member.

Doflamingo's focus shifted to Sanji and the chef continued kicking back. It was odd seeing a human without a devil fruit float in the air that long. 'How does he do it anyway?' (Y/n) thought.