21: Umibozu

Izumi: ;-;

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Now in the middle of nowhere, (Y/n) looked around to check on everybody. Everyone was here, everyone but.. "Law?" she called while still walking around the ship. "Law?! Where are you?!" she called louder and even used her soul vision to look for him. There were no other souls on the ship except for the ones on the deck. He wouldn't have fallen off the ship with Giolla either.

"...Law?"

On with Chapter 21:

3RD PERSON POV

AT THE THOUSAND SUNNY

"Yeah, we bare outran the Navy and Doflamingo. We got (Y/n)-chan back and we're gonna head for Zou." Sanji was talking into a den den mushi and the others were sitting around it. Chopper took this time to heal any injuries any of them had gotten, and now he was bandaging up (Y/n) who was preserving her energy.

"Huh? No, wait, Sanji! Are you gonna leave us?!" Usopp said from the den den mushi.

"Sorry. Get through somehow and meet us there." Sanji apologized and Usopp freaked out, "What?!" Usopp exclaimed and immediately changed to whispering, "I'm ready to get away as soon as I have a chance! You can't do that to me!" but all Sanji responded with was another apology.

"Ow! Sanji, we'll be alright! You can go to Zou (Elephant) or Giraffe or whatever! I'm gonna destroy the factory for sure!" Franky reassured, "What are Luffy and Law doing?"

"Zoro and Kin'emon went to tell Luffy what's going on. Law is..." Sanji paused to glance at (Y/n) who was feeling down before continuing on to tell his crewmates what had happened.

...

Minutes later, the Straw Hats spread out in the ship to keep a look out for Doflamingo potentially coming to attack them again. Chopper was stationed outside the upper bathhouse and was looking through the railing due to his short stature. "We barely got away from Doflamingo but... will Tra-o be okay?"

"He will be okay." he turned around and saw (Y/n), now cleaned up after having taken a quick shower. She also removed most of the bandages Chopper had applied and the reindeer panicked, "(Y/n)! You took off your ban- eh?" he stopped himself when he took a closer look at her skin. "They're healed..?" he said unsurely since this was one of the first times he had seen her magic.

"Yeah, I healed some of my injuries while showering." (Y/n) explained, "Sorry for making you waste your resources though."

"It's okay! I'm glad you're feeling better now!" Chopper said and it warmed a part of her heart.

With a pat on the head, the Witch said, "I'll make some medicine for you in exchange." before heading down to the deck.

"Hey, guys! Are you keeping a lookout?" Nami shouted from the helm and Brook answered her from across the ship, "This is Brook here! It looks all serene from a 45-degree angle!" he said as he was leaning against the mast at a 45-degree angle. "You gotta look in all directions!" and he took that literally as he spun around the mast, still at a 45-degree angle.

"I see some clouds now..." Nami sighed from Brook's actions and ignored him afterwards, "I can't believe that guy can move through the air by attaching strings to clouds!" "Scary, isn't it?" she jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see her ally, dressed in the same outfit as before, this time cleaner despite it being worn and torn in some areas. (She refused Nami's clothes)

"(Y/n)-san! Shouldn't you be resting?" Nami asked.

"I'm fine. I've... dealt with worse... things." she said and Nami was confused, "Anyways, I have to talk to you. You can use elemental magic, right?" Nami didn't fully understand and answered with a "...Yes?"