35: Nutcrackers

Izumi: ...did yn go insane?! possibly

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Wind!" she flew up to the top.

"I wonder if it's time I use that element more? The last time I used it.. Doflamingo captured me still." she thought before a smirk grew wide on her face. "But it did greatly affect him. Anything to defeat Doflamingo..."

"Gomu Gomu no Rocket!" she heard Luffy shout and she followed him into the sky a second later.

"Fire: Phoenix!"

On with Chapter 35:

3RD PERSON POV

"Alright! I caught up with them on the second level!" (Y/n) could hear Luffy say from the ground whilst she was still in the sky.

"Mugiwara!"

"Trafalgar Law!"

"Witch Doctor!"

The soldiers noticed their presence.

"Let's get going, Mugiwara-ya!" Luffy immediately started running but not without shouting at Doflamingo. He held Law under his arm and (Y/n) followed behind him from the sky. Flames are still emitting from her and pushing back any enemies and any attacks.

From afar, one could see the colosseum fighters battling against the Donquixote soldiers in front of them.

The 3 (well, 2) of them stopped moving when a horse suddenly galloped in front of them.

"Cabbage! Do you wanna get in my way, again?!" Luffy shouted and the blonde surprisingly did not respond back in the same manner. "No... get on." he said and of course it caught the Straw Hat off guard, "What?" "I mean I'll give you a ride because I have no other choice!"

"You sure?!" "You wanna get to Doflamingo ASAP, don't you?"

"Alright!"

Apparently it didn't take much to convince Luffy, as usual. With no hesitance, he jumped onto the horse's back and dropped Law's body in between him and Cavendish.

"(Y/n), hop on!" "Eh?" "Huh?"

"Hurry!"

(Y/n) didn't want to stall any longer and quickly joined Luffy on the horse. "Please excuse me."

"Have you ever once in your life been humble?!" Meanwhile Cavendish was livid. "Whatever, Just go!" "Don't tell me what to do!"

"Let's go, Farul!" Cavendish cued his horse to move and (Y/n) felt a new aura appear behind her. She glanced back and saw a huge figure.

'KYROS?!' she screamed in her head as the man placed his index finger on his lips to signal her to keep quiet. (Y/n) agreed confusedly.

"Listen, if we get caught by the executives, we get stuck here. I'm gonna cut the wall and make a path so you kick the other enemies' assets!"

"Got it!"

It was odd yet funny to hear them discuss the plan as if (Y/n) and Kyros, who they have yet to realize his presence, weren't there.

"And we're gonna go straight to the third level-" Cavendish finally glanced behind him and realized the 4th person there, "Hey! That's one too many! Who are you?!" he shouted.

Luffy followed his gaze, "Oh, Soldier-san!"

"When did you get on?!" "Just now! I followed the path that Luffyland made!"