51: New Bounties!

Izumi: i just realized how many chapters were from dressrosa alone oh my goodness im so sorry. this chapter is a bit short too! my mood has not been well recently ueee....

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

After introducing everyone, Bartholomeo was the first one to step out of line and drop onto his knees.

"H-Hey..." Luffy was about to say but got interrupted by Bartholomeo, "A big troop of 5600 people in total! Luffy-senpai! Will you exchange cups of sake as father and sons...with us seven representatives?!

"Father and sons?"

"That's right! You'll be the boss and we'll be your followers! Will you take us under the umbrella of the Straw Hat Pirates?!"

On with Chapter 51:

3RD PERSON POV

The "sons" poured some sake into cups, but Luffy didn't want to drink it. He refused it. He didn't want to be the head of the Grand Fleet, he just wanted to be the King of Pirates.

"I don't want to be someone important! I just want to be the King of Pirates!" Luffy had exclaimed just now, which technically did not make sense.

In the end, before this whole discussion could go further, another pirate fleet appeared out of nowhere and started attacking them, who ended up getting destroyed by the floating rubble above them.

This gave our protagonists a chance to set sail and leave Dressrosa safely...

...

"All right! Look around as you like! This is the Bartho Club's pirate ship that's filled with love for the Straw Hats! It's called... The Going Luffy-senpai!"

The crew was now on Bartholomeo's ship after separating from the Yonta Maria.

"Is this right, guys? It looks like Luffy's on this ship more than ours!" Usopp pointed out.

"I'm so happy to hear that!" Bartholomeo took it as a compliment.

"Oh, look!" Luffy noticed something and the fanboy noticed his reaction, "I'm glad that you noticed it!" Pointing towards the base of the mast, it was a dome that was designed to look like a sheep's head, "It was the Straw Hats' first pirate ship, and a dear friend - the Going Merry! I duplicated its bow as a homage!"

The Straw Hats stood in front of it.

"It has evil eyes." Zoro commented.

The captain of the ship meanwhile went to another part of the ship, "I want you to take a good look at this curve! I asked a woodcrafter to duplicate Luffy-senpai's Gomu-Gomu hands just like the real ones!" he said while practically internally fanboying while blushing.

Robin pointed to another part of the ship, "Could that be..." "Yes, Robin-senpai, you have a good eye! You're right! It's a homage to Chopper-senpai's horns!"

Usopp referred to another detail, "Then, those orange trees are..." Yes! They're a homage to the orange trees that Nami-senpai took from Bellemere-san's grove in Coco Village!"

Zoro muttered something under his breath while Franky cried, "I'm so moved! Look how nerdy those details are! It's filled with super love!" "Thank you very much, Franky-senpai!" the entire Bartho Club thanked the cyborg.

"This man is crazy.. How does he know this much information.." (Y/n) muttered from the bench she was sitting at, which is pretty ironic considering she is someone who would do research on someone's background.

"And more than anything, what we're thrilled about now is, in the direction this Vivre Card is pointing towards, we have the real Luffy-senpai!"

Bartholomeo pointed to a glass dome that contained a piece of a Vivre Card, and it indeed was slowly moving towards the Straw Hat captain.

The Bartho Club members began crying while throwing compliments.

"Welcome!"

"Thank you again for coming on board this ship!"

"Boss! He's so dazzling! I can barely see him!"

"Me too!"

Despite their odd behaviour, Luffy reacted by laughing, "Anyway, it was nice of Sabo to make a Vivre Card of me."

"Oh, that's my great Sabo-senpai! He's so thoughtful and strong! What a guy!"

"Oh, I had so much fun at the banquet! I like them now!"

Law, who was sitting beside (Y/n), spoke, "Bartholomeo, just hurry up and go to Zou!" he said, which obviously did not get received well by the green haired man.

"Huh? Who do you think you're talking to.."

Fortunately, Zoro was paying attention to the squabble, "I'm counting on you."

And with that, Bartholomeo listened, "Okay! Leave it in my hands! Guys, let's head for Zou at full speed!"

...

The group had chatted for a bit before Zoro got the attention of his captain and the others.

"Hey, Luffy. Seems like our bounties have gone up." Zoro said and Luffy was excited at the news.

At the same time, one of the Bartho Club members laid a red carpet that led to a room on the deck, and the other members brought their hands above their hands to form an archway.

"Well I have the wanted posters of you all in my room, so come on!" "Please!" the Bartho Club pleaded.

"Okay, I'll go!" Luffy agreed to it along with the rest of the Straw Hats.

Bartholomeo then went up to the two Heart Pirates and his mood changed, "Hey, Trafalgar, Witch. I threw out yours but your bounty has gone up to 500 million and 380 million. <a/n: the bounty is depending on how dangerous you are, and from the range I had of 375 - 400 million, I think this is a good number??>

"Oh, thanks." Law said, "But I don't care about the price." before walking away and offending the green haired captain.

Curiosity took over (Y/n) and she decided to peek into the room. The Straw Hats were gathered in front of a wall while Bartholomeo was talking away about the bounties and the autographs he had just gotten from them.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: MY MOOD HAS BEEN DOWN EVER SINCE I QUIT MY JOB IM SORRY 😭BUT IM GONNA START A NEW ONE SOON SO I HOPE THE MOOD WILL BE BACK???

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※