39: Rooftop

Izumi: i got sick..

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

She was about to go back in attacking Gladius when she was called, "Hey, Witch Doctor." "Huh?" she turned to him.

"You're Robin-senpai's friend, right?" she nodded, "...I don't really trust you but I can handle it here!"

(Y/n) was confused, "So hurry up and help her! And save Luffy-senpai! And your captain too I guess..."

(Y/n) couldn't help but to let out a chuckle, "Heh, you got it, Roosterhead!"

She ran away from the fight and towards the hill. Using momentum and wind magic, she pushed herself off the ground and closer to the upper level.

On with Chapter 39:

3RD PERSON POV

As (Y/n) was flying up, she saw from the corner of her eye that something was moving.

'The ground is expanding?! Gladius!' (Y/n) concluded quickly that it was Gladius' power, and that meant the ground was about to explode!

(Y/n) quickly rushed upwards to the hill and practically threw herself towards it. However, she was only half a second too late as she got caught in the explosion.

Weirdly enough, the impact actually helped her reach higher ground as it launched her higher. She even went past Robin!

"...Well I guess that works." Recovering from the explosion with her wind magic, she got back onto her staff and continued on her way up.

She even saw Kyros and Rebecca fighting against Diamante.at the Sunflower Field.

"Rebecca! Kyros-san!" she called out for them, wanting to ask if they needed any help but Kyros quickly answered, "We can handle it! Just keep going!"

Albeit hesitant, (Y/n) agreed to it, "Okay!"

She continued flying up and managed to reach the castle with no disturbance. Flying along the walls of the castle, she snuck into the building through a window and fortunately found no one in the hallway. With her soul powers, she surveyed the area for any nearby enemies, but still found no one. The nearest person was actually a distance away.

Not knowing what else to do, she made her way towards them.

"Mugiwara! If you're not gonna accept my challenge to a duel, I'll just... kill you! I'll kill you!" 'Bellamy?' (Y/n) recognized the voice currently threatening Luffy.

"Prepare yourself, Mugiwara! I'll end this with one blow!" Luffy didn't seem intimidated at all, "Why are you just standing there?! Take a fighting pose, you coward! If by any chance, you know how to throw a punch!"

'Why is Bellamy so angry with Luffy? Does he got some history with him or something?' (Y/n) thought as she decided to recover some energy while waiting for them.

Luffy continued ignoring him though before suddenly calling it to Doflamingo. "Mingo!" he said loudly.

Bellamy continued on with his attack, "So long, Mugiwara!" he said while crying...Crying?

Before (Y/n) could think any longer, Luffy punched Belamy in the head as the latter was coming towards him. And that, was how the fight ended.

"Doflamingo!" Luffy let out a warcry and prepared to launch himself back to the rooftop.

"Luffy." he whipped his head around, thinking it was another enemy, but relaxed when he realized it was (Y/n).

"Oh, (Y/n)!" he said a little too loudly and immediately got hushed. "Shh!" (Y/n) then motioned for him to come closer to her.