47: Sabo

Izumi: im sorry for delaying. The previous week at work was stressing me out so i didn't have the mood to finish the chapter.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Luffy!" Usopp was shouting while walking around to find his captain. Instead of finding Luffy, he found Zoro, Kin'emon, and Kanjuro.

The sniper ran up to them, "So you guys are okay! This is great! Luffy took down Doflamingo! Well, everything went as I planned though." his words confused Zoro.

"Usopp-dono, can you walk now-ah! What is that monster?!" Kin'emon was the first to point out and the three of them reached for their swords.

"Wait, (Y/n)?" Zoro noticed the familiar figure laying calmly in the arms of one of the monsters.

"Mhm, they're (Y/n)'s friends. They're harmless." Robin said the same thing to them.

"What weird friends she has..." and they responded the same way as Usopp did.

On with Chapter 46:

3RD PERSON POV

(Y/n) finally woke up from her slumber and was met with a dark sky filled with stars. She pushed herself up from her lying position and saw that she was surrounded by her shikigami and they were lying in a field beside a house. The only house present there actually.

'Where am I?' she thought, 'And why am I outside?'

Looking around again, there was nothing else to take note of except that the field they were in were surrounded by trees and that her shikigamis that she had summoned earlier were acting as her bed and bodyguards as they protected her while she was unconscious.

Only then did she realize that a blanket was wrapped around her.

"(Y/n), you're finally awake." Law appeared from the front of the house and knelt down in front of her. He touched her cheek while at the same time inspecting her face.

"Law? Where am I?" (Y/n) asked while her lover was still inspecting her injuries.

"At Kyros' house." he answered, "There wasn't enough space inside and your shikigami didn't want to leave your side, so we had no choice but to let you rest outside near the door instead."

"Ah..." at the same time, the shikigamis were awake from their own slumber and were worried for their master. (Y/n) quickly reassured them that she was fine and sent them back to their own realm.

Law explained that he managed to do some patching up on her while she was unconscious.

"Don't push yourself too hard." he said whilst wrapping the blanket around her shoulders and giving a little kiss on her forehead.

He led her inside the house and she finally understood how small the interior was, especially with this many people.

People greeted her when the two entered, Robin the happiest when seeing her best friend.

Luffy was taking up the bed while Bellamy was sleeping on the floor.

Wait, Bellamy?

The couple then sat on the floor and Kyros began telling his story of his past.

"So you've been living on top of a hill." Law said.

"It was convenient for me and Scarlet. Sorry but my place is not as good as the palace. Also, sorry for making you sleep outside." Kyros apologized.