26: Kyros

Izumi: i'd have to push the next update by about a week im sorry! school!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Alright, I did it. Let's go!"

The group continued through the hallways, running pass the Pica's broken body, and without realizing that someone was missing from the party...

On with Chapter 26:

3RD PERSON POV

The moment the group had noticed (Y/n) was gone, it was too late. Zoro had split up from the group to fight Pica and Luffy and Viola continued heading towards wherever Doflamingo was. The one-legged soldier they had befriended a while back joined them mid way, wherever he was from originally.

Currently, they were ducked underneath one of the windows of the room Doflamingo and some of the family were in. Viola peeked through and saw Doflamingo sitting in front of Law who was cuffed to a Heart throne. The missing person, (Y/n) was also present as she was cuffed and injured once again and laid half conscious by Doflamingo's feet.

"I thought you guys wanted to destroy the SMILE factory and that's it." Doflamingo said, "Then why are the Straw Hats working with the little people of Green Bit? They're not acting on some casual whim."

Law lifted his head up, "The little people?"

"How did they sneak into the basement?" Law didn't answer the Warlord's question, "Why do they want to attack Sugar? I don't know why but they keep doing things that are causing me a lot of grief. If it's not a coincidence, it means... they know what's behind the darkness of the country!"

Law stayed silent. Baby5 however went up to him and slapped the back of his head, "The young master is asking you questions, Law!" but she immediately regretted her decision when the 2 captives glared hard into her skull, which made her to run to Buffalo and cry. "Don't do it if it's gonna make you cry-dasyuan! You two never change!"

"I told you. I have nothing to do with them anymore!" the Death Surgeon finally spoke, "Our alliance ended. I don't know what you're talking about at all."

Doflamingo smirked, "Are you trying to fool me? Or do you really not know anything?" he bent down and picked up (Y/n) by the throat and wrapped strings around her neck as well.

"Don't touch her!" Law panicked when she started to choke, "She has nothing to do with this!"

Doflamingo held (Y/n) there for a few more seconds before loosening his grip. "It's true. I know nothing about his plans, especially when I was held captive with no connection to the outside world." the Witch spat the last part of her sentence at the mastermind himself who grinned in response.

He then dropped her back onto the ground and looked back at Law.

"If Violet were with us, she could tell what's in your mind easily. Or... you didn't instigate them, did you, King Riku?" the Warlord's attention shifted to the man who was also held captive, sitting in the corner of the room. "The Tontattas once served you." but King Riku did not respond.

It wouldn't have mattered since he would have been interrupted by a mini den den mushi ringing. It was Trebol.

"S-Sugar has.. I'm sorry, Doffy!"

"You're too loud!" Buffalo scolded but Trebol started crying.

"What happened to Sugar?" Doflamingo asked, "P-P..Passed out! She has passed out!" his smirk turned into a frown and everyone was shocked. "Oi... is this some kind of joke?!"

"The servants that we've been collecting for a decade are turning back into humans! The spell of the hobby-hobby fruit is being removed!"

This was probably the first time anyone would have seen Doflamingo himself panic.

"Young master, look at the colosseum!" he stood up from his seat and looked at the screen showing the fights happening at the colosseum. It was true, all the dolls were turning back into humans.

"What is happening here?! The toys are... The toys are turning into humans! Not just humans!" Well, most of them were turning into humans while some of them were wild animals.

A soldier entered the room with a tray of mini den den mushis. "We keep getting emergency reports!"

"This is an emergency call from Sevio in the South! THe toys working at the port suddenly turned into pirates!"

"This is Carta in the East! The toys turned into old Dressrosa soldiers!

"They turned into gov't officials!"

"Navy soldiers and senior officials from abroad!"

"Wild animals! This is Primula District! Are they real?!"

Doflamingo opened the window leading to the outside and heard screams everywhere.

"I've turned back into a human!"

"I'm so glad!"

He panicked even more.

One of the soldiers screamed through the den den mushi and Buffalo answered the call, "Hey! What's wrong?! Answer me! Hey!"

"Take down Doflamingo!"

"Doflamingo is the devil!"

"Doflamingo betrayed us!"

"Damn those pieces of shit!" he spat before a gladiator dressed in green suddenly charged into the room.

"Hey, who the hell are you?!" the soldier exclaimed but got interrupted by his boss, "You are..!"

"You're Kyros, aren't you?!" King Riku exclaimed.

"Yes, sir! I'm sorry to keep you waiting for a decade! Now, I'm here to save you!" The man named Kyros then sliced Doflamingo's neck with a clean cut.

"I'm here to take back the real Dressrosa!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※