42: Explosion

Izumi: to the people asking "why not just use darkness magic" - it's because its dangerous and y/n wont use it. For now.

Also, im sorry to have delayed this chapter! Work has me on a chokehold and its not the good one.

ONE MORE THING: i got a new job now! I might be more busy unfortunately but I will try to update as per the usual 2 weeks schedule!!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"How pathetic. To me, even you, who acts like you're the Chief of Staff, only look like Doflamingo's foolish puppet.

"F-F-Foolish puppet?! I won't forgive you!" Trebol slithered quickly towards them with Luffy still in his slime body.

"Hey! Don't fall for it, Trebol!"

"Room!"

On with Chapter 42:

3RD PERSON POV

Trebol didn't seem to have noticed but Doflamingo had, "You're inside the room!" the latter shouted but Trebol didn't pay any mind. Instead, he let out a wave of mucus that swallowed both (Y/n) and Law. "Ugh-!" (Y/n) groaned as she got knocked off of her feet. Law was left in place but now with mucus holding him down.

"This brat was barely alive already but I restrained his movement with my mucus in addition! What can he do in these circumstances?! I'm not gonna blow it up! I'll shut your smartass mouth in the cruellest way I can think of!"

Trebol then points the butt of his cane at Law's mouth, "Now, open your mouth!"

Luffy was the first to retaliate as he shouted from behind, "Stop!" but immediately got covered in more mucus.

(Y/n) was trying to free herself from the literal sticky situation but couldn't think of ways that wouldn't involve accidentally burning herself.

"You insolent brat! I'll shove this into your throat and impale you!" Trebol brought his cane up and Luffy shouted again, only to once again get covered in mucus.

"I'm a captain of a ship, too!" Law spoke up, "If I leave both you and Doflamingo in Mugiwara-ya's hands, I'll lose my prestige!"

"You can't even move! What can you do?! You damn worm! Go to hell!" Trebol was about to stab him when-

"Takt!"

Law's detached arm along with his sword, Kikoku, flew towards them and stabbed Trebol in the torso. "Sterben blade!" the sword sliced upwards and Trebol cried in pain.

The mucus around (Y/n) and Luffy loosened its grip and the former quickly got out.

"What happened?" Luffy seemed to have missed what happened. His hand accidentally touched something wet on the ground, "Blood! He got slashed and bled!" he looked towards Trebol who was grunting and, melting..?

The mucus soon slipped off his body and revealed his true body.

'Ew.' (Y/n) cringed in disgust at the sight.

"What?! What the hell is that?! A slim guy came out of hte mucus!" meanwhile Luffy was confused at the sight.

"Luffy, that's his real body!" (Y/n) had to connect the dots for him. "So that's why my punch got through his body!"

Trebol was shaking and Law was panting, since he just used an attack whilst already being exhausted.

"Damn you, Law..." Trebol cursed. "I can't believe you used...your disembodied arm..! How annoying..!" he pants some more. "When it comes to this..." he turned his cane upside down. The top of his cane opened to reveal a hidden lighter, "Law...you die with me!"