37: Progress!

Izumi: ...im back from vacation. *writes like my life depends on it because it probably is*

This chapter is just to show that yes I will still be updating as usual! Sorry for the short chapter 🙇‍♀️

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

'What a weird guy.' (Y/n) couldn't help but to comment internally.

Meanwhile, Luffy definitely didn't hear him and rushed to carry Law over his shoulder. "All right! We can go straight to the fouth level this way! Let's go, Tra-o! (Y/n)!

"You guys can go first." (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n)?" "Eh? Are you sure?" both captains questioned.

"Yeah, I'll catch up to you guys." she reassured while glaring at Gladius.

On with Chapter 37:

3RD PERSON POV

"Okay!" Luffy ran up the stairs whilst (Y/n) stayed at the bottom. A doll almost chomped him but Kyros dashed through and slashed through them.

Another doll came up from behind him and Cavendish protected his back.

Gladius shot more bullets and Robin was the first to warn everyone. "Luffy, dodge! It's the bombs!"

"Let me take care of it!" Bartholomeo jumped his way up and blocked the bullets...with his body.

"Why not use your barriers?!" Both Cavendish and (Y/n) exclaimed while Bartholomeo fell to the ground with blood covering his body. (Y/n) rushed towards him, annoyed, but healed him anyways since they needed all the help they could get.

Cavendish soon stood beside her and scolded Bartholomeo again, "What are you doing?!"

Bartholomeo coughed out his answer, "There is a limit on the size of the barrier," he coughed, "that I can produce at once," he coughed again, "and I used it up on that staircase!" To be fair, the staircase goes pretty far and looks steady. "But it's all right! If it helps Luffy-senpai.. I'm happy to die! I am!!"

The two couldn't argue with him, and sighed.

"I'll fight with you until you're able to use barriers, so hang tough!" "Same here!"

A doll stomped towards them, but before it could attack, it got smacked away by hands appearing at its side. "Cinco Mano! Spank!"

"Nico Robin!" "Robin!" the two of them exclaimed at the appearance of their ally standing behind them.

"I know how you feel, Rooster-kun." she was referring to Bartholomeo who was still on the ground, "Our captain...is worth risking, even our lives! Luffy is always the trump card that leads us to victory!"

More dolls then appeared and Robin unleashed more attacks. "Mil Fleurs! Gigantesco Mano!" Giant hands appeared from the ground and flipped some dolls over. She summoned some hands to surround Gladius, "I won't let you lay a finger on Luffy!"

While Robin focused on attacking Gladius, and the other two were pushing back more dolls, (Y/n) felt an itch at the back of her head and decided to check on the two captains climbing up the stairs.

"Shit!" she cursed and immediately used her wind powers to catch up to them. Meanwhile..

"Damn! I gotta hurry or soldier-san will kick MIngo's ass first!" Luffy said to himself when Law suddenly called out to him, "Mugiwara-ya!" "What?!"

A shadow towered over them and they turned to see it was a nutcracker doll with its mouth open.

"Wind: Tornado Fang!"

<ANIME: Black Clover>

"(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)!" they both cried when they saw the witch appear to save them. She was floating high up from the ground and used her staff to attack the doll.

"You're almost at the fourth level! Just go!" she turned away and flew back to the nearest doll that decided to climb up the stairs too.

"Wind!"

<ANIME: Fairy Tail>

<ANIME: Fairy Tail>

Dolls after dolls...Attacks after attacks... (Y/n) only had one thing on her mind and it was to protect her friends from danger. And at one point, she saw a doll, that somehow got past her, fall from the top of the stairs in pieces.

It took her a couple of seconds to realize that it was Law's doing.

"He's free!" she referred to him having the seastone cuffs off of him. Her small celebration had to stop quickly though because more dolls started coming. (Y/n) was about to send another attack when- "They stopped!"

The dolls all of a sudden stopped moving and ended up losing balance, hitting the floor and some even broke apart.

"Why are they going down themselves?" Bartholomeo asked.

"What happened?" Cavendish followed.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: I WILL UPDATE AS PER NORMAL (2 weeks-ish)

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※