5: Marineford

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Hey, Trafalgar." Kid called Law calmly, not angered anymore, "About what you said earlier... If he ain't a Shichibukai, then what is he?" Before Law could answer, something heavy dropped from the sky and landed in front of them as dust gathered and hid their figure.

"Now what?!"

The cloud of dust dispersed to reveal...

"Kuma?!"

On with Chapter 5:

3RD PERSON POV

"Why did it black out?!"

"Let us see the war!"

"Hurry and fix it!"

"They're having trouble with the video transponder snail! There's nothing we can do!"

Residents and tourists of Sabaody Archipelago were watching a livestream of the war through a video transponder snail that had been set up by the marines.

"Is it true that the Navy and Whitebeard had a secret deal?!"

"Do something!"

"Did Whitebeard sell out his allies?!"

"What's gonna happen to the war?!"

"What's going to happen to the world?!"

Pirate crews were watching the livestream as well in different locations to avoid unneeded attention. It was after the fight against "Kuma" when they decided to watch what was happening at Marineford.

"How annoying." (Y/n) spat as she followed her captain back to their submarine with the other crew members not far behind them. "Whitebeard would never do that."

"Whitebeard sold out his allies? That's crap!" Law added, "He wouldn't do that. That's why he's a living legend! Let's set sail, Bepo!"

"Aye aye, Captain!"

"Come with us, Jean Bart!"

One by one, they entered the Polar Tang and started up and prepared the submarine to submerge. Law was the last one as he made sure none of his crewmates were left behind. Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin immediately went to the control room whereas the others did their respective duties.

"Ready to go?" (Y/n), who was currently standing by the entrance, asked Law when he stepped onto the deck. "Yeah." he answered as he walked past her. With a pull, the door slammed shut and locked airtight. The submarine started to submerge.

They headed to the control room together to see Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin working together. "We're going to Marineford." Law instructed them and heads turned towards him. "Marineford? Are we participating in the war?!" a crew member asked but Law didn't answer.