33: Zoro vs Pica

Izumi: me (a 20+ year old) when readers say y/n is old/grandma/ancient/fossil (27-29)🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

The group continued charging forward with the "allies" around them. Of course, they were still in disagreement of who would be the one to defeat the current King of Dressrosa, Donquixote Doflamingo.

"Don't follow me, I said! Go away!" Luffy was still trying.

Apparently their fight was so intense that even their current enemies were afraid.

"Look up! He's gonna throw another one!" Sai shouted when the ground shook again.

"Straw Hat!" Pica shouted with his fist up in the air.

On with Chapter 33:

3RD PERSON POV

Pica threw the punch and while creating a crater in the ground, he also destroyed anything around the area. Buildings were destroyed and the debris and dust went flying everywhere, even people too!

"This is it! Prepare to be crushed to death!" Pica threw another punch at them and it was closer than before, "Straw Hat!"

Moocy managed to jump and dodge the hit, and now was running up Pica's stone arm. In the midst of all that, Abdullah and Jeet managed to move over to sit between Zoro and (Y/n), much to the latter's displeasure.

"Yeehaw!" Luffy laughed, "We're on the fast track! Yeah! Keep going! Moocy!" he threw his arms up in the air and Moocy sped up with the encouragement of Luffy's cheer.

The Straw Hat seemed to be enjoying it as he kept on laughing, "Let's get to the palace like this!" he exclaimed and Abdullah and Jeet joined in, "That's right! Run, bull, run!" and because of that, Luffy just realized they were still with them.

"Oi." he called and Jeet calmly responded, "Yeah?"

"Cut the "run, bull, run" crap!" "Yeah?"

"Get off! You're making it harder for Moocy to run!" "Oh, yeah." Jeet seemed to have realized something, "Excuse us for not introducing ourselves sooner. I'm Jeet and the big guy behind me is..." "I'm Abdullah." they finally introduced themselves, although (Y/n) had known this since the start since she had read news about them some time ago.

"Did I ask?" Luffy didn't care at all though, but the duo laughed it off.

"Take it easy, sir!" they said as they swayed side-to-side without a care, until Abdulla saw something in front, "Hey!" he said with panic. Only Jeet noticed it though while the others didn't care.

"I said, "Get off!" "Mugiwara-san!" Jeet reached over (Y/n) shoulders - with the latter's dismay, and poked Luffy's shoulder, "Mugiwara-san..." he pointed to the front and everyone finally noticed the face of Pica right in front of them.

"Straw Hat! I won't let you go any closer to Doffy!" Pica shouted as he regrew his left stone arm.

Ignoring the panicking duo, Luffy jumped off of Moocy while Moocy continued on moving forward. He inflated both of his arms before charging at Pica.

"Gomu Gomu no... Grizzly Magnum!" As Pica threw a punch with his newly grown arm, Luffy launched both of his arms at the former's face and it shattered.

"Not bad." (Y/n) commented on the attack while the duo behind her cheered loudly. Even Moocy stopped for a second to cheer too.

"Pica-sama!" a soldier cried when they saw Pica's stone headless body standing still.

"Only you could do it, Mugiwara-san!" "Thank you for your hard work!" Luffy was running with Moocy and ignored the duo's compliments. "Alright! Let's go straight to the palace!"

"Yes, sir!" "No, I didn't say that to you guys! I said it to Moocy!"

While they were arguing, (Y/n) heard movement from the back and turned her head to see Zoro half standing up from his sitting position. "What's wrong, Zoro?" she asked.

"Something 's wrong..." he said, "Luffy hasn't defeated him yet, has he?"

(Y/n) turned back to the front for a second and used her soul powers to sense where Pica's soul is. "Yeah, Pica is still alive!" Zoro, and everyone else, was silent for a moment. "Luffy! The head you just shattered was just a stone!" The other three were shocked at the news, "What we're running on is just a stone shell!"

"We've lost him again?!" Luffy said.

(Y/n) kept her powers activated for now and was keeping track of where Pica was moving. "In front of us!" she suddenly shouted and caught the attention of everyone again.

"Hmph, he looks pretty pissed!" Zoro commented as they saw Pica's flesh body rising from the stone in front of them.

"What?! Where?!" "Where is he?!" apparently Jeet and Abdullah were the only ones not able to see him.

"His real body is right there!"

"What?! That's the stone man?!" Luffy said.

"This is the first time we've seen him in a human-like figure!" Zoro said.

(Y/n) kept silent as she glared at the man while grasping Law's coat, which the latter noticed but said nothing of it.

Pica reached into his stone shell and pulled out a long sword. He pulled back his arm, in preparation to swing it.

Abdullah, Jeet, and Moocy began panicking.

"If you can't turn away, stop!" Moocy dug his front hooves into the ground (Pica's arm) to stop himself.

"It's too late!" they screamed and Pica let out a high pitch war cry. "Ahh!"

"Wind!"

(Y/n) grabbed Luffy, who was laughing at Pica's voice, by the shirt and used her wind powers to launch all of them upwards, dodging the swing.

"Huh? The bull is flying!" the duo was confused was Luffy continued laughing, "After all, his voice is a riot!"

"Here he comes again!" the duo cried.

"I'll see you later!" Luffy finally recovered from his outburst and climbed back onto the bull.

"What?!" as usual, the duo was confused on how the Straw Hats work but (Y/n) ignored them anyway. "Hey, Zoro!" she called and he turned slightly towards her, "beat his ass for me." she smirked and the swordsman smirked back before jumping off of Moocy and launching himself towards Pica, parrying his swing.

"Yeah, leave it up to me!"

"Get out of my way!" Pica screamed.

"Zoro, I'm counting on you! I'm gonna kick Doflamingo's ass!"

"Got it, captain!" was the last sentence they heard from him before they parted ways.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: zoro sounded so hot here

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※