34: A trap!

Izumi: a long chapter to make up for the lack of (Y/n) uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Get out of my way!" Pica screamed.

"Zoro, I'm counting on you! I'm gonna kick Doflamingo's ass!"

"Got it, captain!" was the last sentence they heard from him before they parted ways.

On with Chapter 34:

3RD PERSON POV

Moocy finally reached the peak of Pica's stone body and used gravity to get down easier. Luffy, Jeet, and Abdullah were cheering as if they were on a amusement park ride.

"That's it! Keep going, Moocy!" Luffy cheered.

"Yeah! Go, bull!" and so did the other two.

Luffy turned around to glare at them in annoyance, "How much longer are you gonna stay on?! Just get off!" he scolded but as usual, they don't take it seriously.

"I know you're kidding, Mugiwara-san!" they said and it caused the witch to sigh for the umpteenth time that day. She looked down at Law to see his reaction, but it seemed like he was doing the same as her as he too deadpanned at the scene.

Moocy continued sliding down while dodging any obstacles left, right, and centre.

"You're doing great, Moocy! You're amazing!" Moocy was very delighted with the compliment. "We'll get to Mingo before anyone else like this! Wait for me, Mingo! I'm not gonna let them do it! I'm gonna beat the hell out of you!"

Realizing that it was suspiciously silent, Luffy and (Y/n) glanced back to the duo to see them looking behind them as well.

"Mugiwara-san, your friend." "He stayed all by himself to fight such a monster..." they started crying, "How manly!"

(Y/n) groaned internally.

"Oh, you mean Zoro?" Luffy asked, "He'll be alright! He's not gonna lose! He made a vow! He'll never be defeated! At any cost!"

Law closed his eyes for a few seconds, thinking about something, before speaking, "Oi, Mugiwara-ya." he caught the attention of Luffy and (Y/n) as they both looked at him, "I know the only way for us to survive now is to kill him. I've made up my mind, too..." he paused, "The plan that I suggested to you guys was to take down Doflamingo indirectly. But, to be honest, I... want to hurt him directly, too! I was beaten earlier but I won't be this time!"

Law paused from his speaking to look up at (Y/n), to know if she wanted the same thing. She responded with a small smile, "Whatever you want, Law, I will do it. Anything, for you." he seemed pleased with the answer, especially after knowing what happened in her past.

"13 years ago, there was a person I adored and Doflamingo killed him!" he said and images of that day flashed in (Y/n)'s mind. "His name is Corazon. The former top executive of the Donquixote family!"

"What?! He was a member of this clan?" Luffy asked.

"Yes, he was." Law answered, "He also saved my life and was... Doflamingo's biological younger brother."

Luffy was shocked at the news. He looked up at (Y/n) to see her reaction and she was unfazed by it all.

"I... met Corazon too when I was younger." she explained and her mood went slightly down, "He saved my life too... He's the reason why I'm here now."

...

"Mugiwara-san, we're almost at the first level!"

And at the first level, there were a lot of enemies waiting for them.