16: Punk Hazard

Izumi: I WAS AT A COSPLAY EVENT AND I SAW A LAW AND KID COSPLAY

KID HAD THE METAL ARM it was so cool IM STILL RIDING THE HIGH HERES AN EXTRA UPDATE

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Waking up from her slumber, (Y/n) found herself back in her cell underneath the Dressrosa castle. She was sitting on the ground, her back leaning against the wall, and her wrists were chained separately above her head. She was exhausted. Her body was sore, bones were most likely still broken from Machvise's attack. She couldn't even lift her head up when the door to her cell opened.

A plate of food was held in front of her and a spoon was brought to her lips.

"I will get you out." the person said softly so that the guards outside the cell won't be able to hear.

She smiled, "I will be waiting, Viola."

On with Chapter 16:

3RD PERSON POV

AT DRESSROSA...

"That's all I have for now." Vergo was standing in front of Doflamingo in his office in Dressrosa. He had come to the castle to report the information he had to the Warlord. Vergo's gaze drifted to a familiar looking staff laying in the corner of the room. "I've seen that staff before." he said as he picked up the staff and inspected it.

Doflamingo smirked, "Of course you have. You saw her 10 years ago at Minion Island."

Vergo thought back about the last time he was at Minion Island, which was about 10 years ago, 13 to be exact. "Ah, the Witch Doctor is here?" he asked while testing out the weapon by hitting it against his palm and swinging it.

"I found her with her crew, but she let them escape." Doflamingo clicked his tongue, "Doesn't matter, all I needed was her." he began telling Vergo how he tracked her down near Dressrosa and had captured her with the help of Trebol. Hearing that Doflamingo needed help to capture someone surprised Vergo since the former is already strong alone, and he needed the help of one of his executives? 'How strong is she?' he thought.

"Do you want to visit our newest member?"

Taking up the offer, Vergo and Doflamingo made their way to where the Witch was being held. Soldiers were gathered in front of the cell and the officer in charge was Gladius, sitting with his arms and legs crossed on the only chair available. He stood up when he noticed his boss coming and let them in on their order.

"Long time no see, little witch." (Y/n), still in the same position after her recapture and with her head down, looked up weakly at the figure in front of her. Vergo had entered the cell alone while Gladius was waiting outside with Doflamingo. "You've grown."