36: Barrier!

Izumi: I'm sorry i have been busy! But i am trying to get as much chapters as i can before i go overseas! Please bear with the drought!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Farul!" Cavendish ran towards it and brought its head up carefully. "What a powerful jaw! It crushed his head! Don't die on me, Farul!"

"Cavendish!" (Y/n) ran and kneeled beside him, "I'll heal him." she placed her hands onto the horse and a green light shone.

Meanwhile, the nutcracker was somehow still alive.

"What the... I blew a hole in its stomach!" Luffy said.

"You monster! How could you do this to Farul?!" Cavendish cussed before attacking it, but it was somehow still moving. Slowly, each doll rose from the ground.

"Are they invincible?!"

On with Chapter 36:

3RD PERSON POV

The three of them, minus (Y/n), continued attacking the dolls while (Y/n) was healing Farul's wounds. The dolls slowly started surrounding them again as if they weren't attacked this entire time.

"Dammit! If only I had the key to these cuffs, I could take care of them all!" Law grumbled to himself while the others were protecting him and (Y/n).

"What? Something's falling from above!" Luffy pointed out and a cry was heard. That "something" turned out to be a "someone" who dropped onto the doll's head.

"Ouch!" that someone shouted before hitting the ground.

"Bartolomeo?" (Y/n) recognized him first thanks to his light green hair.

"Crest head!" Luffy exclaimed and it caught Bartolomeo's attention (of course), "That must be Luffy senpai!"

"He seems fine." (Y/n) muttered before going back to healing, and hearing another voice a second later.

"Cien fleurs! Wings!" came down Robin as she floated down gracefully.

"Robin!" (Y/n) had just finished healing and stood up from the ground to greet her friend. She stumbled a bit though before reaching her.

"(Y/n)! Luffy! Tra-o-kun! You guys are here!" she said.

"Nico-ya, where's the key?! Give it to me now!" Law cut to the chase.

"Rebecca has the key." the mention of Rebecca managed to gain Kyros' attention. "What?!"

"She's heading for the flower field on the fourth level!" Robin said and another person appeared a distance away from the group.

"Tch, she got away..." the voice sounded familiar to (Y/n) and she looked to see who it was.

"Gladius!" she glared at him and prepared her staff for attack.

"Well, she's just one little tramp. I know she can't do anything even if she can get to the palace. I'll go after her and kill her later." he purposely said it outloud to get a reaction from his enemies.

"You bastard!" "It's you!" he definitely got a reaction from Kyros and Luffy.

"My name is Gladius, and I'm gonna take care of you all first." a ball formed in his forearm and expanded to the size of his head.

"Leave them in my hands." Robin stood in front of them with her hands crossed in front of her chest, and Bartolomeo beside her, "Yeah!"

It caught Kyros and Luffy off guard but Robin didn't waste any more time, "Luffy! Tra-o-kun! (Y/n)! And the solider-san, too! Just go now! To the flower field on the fourth level!" "That's right!"