32: Continuation

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Let's go" Zoro said and the other 2 (plus Law) followed until an injured bull appeared from one of the alleys.

"Moocy!"' Luffy recognizes the bull too?' (Y/n) at this point was not surprised at how many connection the straw hat man has and who it was with.

"I got an idea." Luffy said.

"Oh no..."

On with Chapter 32:

3RD PERSON POV

"There they are! Pica-sama, I found them! It's the Straw Hats! They came back!" a soldier said as a bull with the Straw Hats plus their two allies were charging towards them.

"Don't let them get away!"

The other soldiers present started shooting at them.

"They're riding a bull! The four of them from earlier..."

The four of them were in fact riding Moocy the bull. Luffy was at the neck, Zoro was the furthest at the back, and (Y/n) was in the middle with Law laying across her lap.

And behind them, were their allies(?) from the colosseum.

"Wait, Straw Hat!"

"Stop following me, I said!"

The scene even confused the enemies as they getting run over by the horde.

"They're increasing in numbers!"

The duo, Abdullah and Jeet, somehow managed to land on the moving bull and one of them accidentally landed right on (Y/n), causing the latter to let out a scream of shock. "Get off of me!" she screamed and somehow was able to push Jeet off of her.

Unfortunately for them, he managed to hang onto Moocy's horn instead.

"I will take down Doflamingo!"

"Enough! If you guys get in my way, I won't hesitate to slice you all up to kill him myself!"

"Don't be so selfish! We are the ones who'll do it!"

"Luffy, what should we do about these fools?" Zoro asked from the back but he didn't get any answer since his captain was too busy trying to push off the duo.

"Stop following us! I will kick Doflamingo's ass!" but of course the others did not agree.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the ground started rumbling, signalling that Pica has started moving.

"What's going on?"

Pica lifted his stone arm and aimed at the group.

"I'm gonna bring him down!"

"No, I'm gonna do it!" of course, they had to argue on who will be the one to take down the stone man just like how they did for Doflamingo's potential fall.

"You boneheads! Stop talking shit!" Pica spoke and suddenly everyone went silent for once before they started laughing - including Luffy and Zoro, whilst (Y/n) and Law sighed at their antics.

"What an unfitting voice!" they continued making fun of Pica's voice which enraged the stone man even more.

"Three or three-hundred, it doesn't matter to me!" he brought his hand down, "I'm gonna crush you all at once!"

Chin Jao and the King, Elizabello III, rushed forward to where Pica's hand was going to land. Chin Jao used his spiky head to dig into the big stone palm while Elizabello threw a punch at the cracked hand.

The force of the punch was able to travel up PIca's arm and all the way to the shoulder, instantly breaking it and deeming it useless.

"Wow." (Y/n) quietly said as she was amazed at the attack by some of the rowdiest people she had met that day.

Moocy continued running, unfazed, as the debris from Pica's arm were falling left and right.

"That was close! Go, Moocy! To the palace!" Luffy cheered as the group plus Abdullah and Jeet were still hanging on the sides.

"Don't get hit! We're counting on you, Moocy!" Abdullah joined in on the cheering but immediately got kicked in the face (again) by Luffy, "Hey! I told you not to come with me! Get off of Moocy!"

"Whoa, don't say that! Please!" Abdullah begged. "Straw Hat-san! Please!" Jeet pleaded while Zoro, (Y/n), and Law watched it all happen.

"Where did he go?! Straw Hat!" Pica called out for him while Moocy ran through more soldiers shooting at them.

"Hey! Don't let them through! They're heading to the palace!" Without turning back, one could hear the soldiers fighting and getting beaten by Luffy's "friends".

"Don't let Straw Hat get away!" Moocy encountered another group and jumped over them, letting the colosseum fighters deal with them too.

But despite having to fight through 2 groups, the fighters still managed to catch up with the bull while also arguing about who gets to take down Doflamingo.

"I will take down Doflamingo!"

"No, it's me!"

"I said it's me!"

(Y/n) sighed, "I can't stand them.." her deadpan getting more and more deep as the time went on.

Literally a second later, a laugh echoed around them and rose petals flew through the air. Without even looking, they knew it was-

"Cabbage!" Luffy called as the blond landed on the bull. "I realized my destiny again." he said, "I get a chance to bring down a Warlord."

"Oh no.." (Y/n) planted her face in her hands as she sighed, once again.

"I can get the better of these annoyances all at once! There'll be stories about me in the newspapers everyday! I'm destined to be a top star!" he then started his fantasy, "Ah! When Cavendish-sama is on the front page of the newspaper, it looks as gorgeous as a work of art!" he said with a high pitched voice.

"Oh yeah? How about having me on all pages, not just the front page?"

"That's a good idea! Only you could come up with that!"

"Well, the problem is whether they can take a good picture of me. Because I'm brighter than a camera flash, so-!" before he could finish his sentence, he got kicked off Moocy thanks to Luffy. "Go away!"

"Shut up!" Zoro added.

"Annoying!" (Y/n) joined in.

"Goodbye!" Abdullah and Jeet said.

The group continued charging forward with the "allies" around them. Of course, they were still in disagreement of who would be the one to defeat the current King of Dressrosa, Donquixote Doflamingo.

"Don't follow me, I said! Go away!" Luffy was still trying.

Apparently their fight was so intense that even their current enemies were afraid.

"Look up! He's gonna throw another one!" Sai shouted when the ground shook again.

"Straw Hat!" Pica shouted with his fist up in the air.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※