41: Provoke

Izumi: life.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Coming back to their senses, (Y/n) saw Doflamingo already at Law's body. She quickly casted a quick healing spell onto Luffy before launching him forwards, "Go, Luffy!" she trailed off at the end and had to take a breather. The heal used more of her magic at once and made her tired quickly.

"Dammit!" she heard Law shout whilst she rested.

On with Chapter 41:

3RD PERSON POV

Looking back at the scene, Luffy managed to make it in time and stopped Doflamingo from stepping on Law.

The Warlord and his right hand man were shocked, "How dare you stop me?!" Doffy shouted. "I was just looking to smashing Law's head!" He brought up his leg up higher and dropped it, but thankfully Luffy countered it.

At the same time, no one expected it but both pirates' haki were emitting strongly. So strong that it was slowly pushing the other three away.

"What?! Conqueror's Haki, colliding?! He uses it, too?!"
'Luffy uses Conqueror's Haki?!' (Y/n) thought at the same time as she got up from the ground.

It was probably a mistake for getting up since she and the other two got blown away a second later. Not sure what happened to the other two, but (Y/n) managed to catch herself before potentially getting launched off the castle and down the cliff.

As quick as it came, the haki dissipated and the others were able to recover.

"Doffy is the true king who was chosen by heaven!" Trebol was the first to speak up.

"So what?!" Luffy shouted back. He pushed Doflamingo away before doing an axe kick that got blocked. He then jumped and punchex but that got blocked too.

The two of them eventually travelled across the roof and through the skies whilst fighting.

(Y/n) took this opportunity to go to her captain, but Trebol had to be in the goddamn way.

"Mingo!" Luffy eventually managed to kick him in the stomach and Doflamingo spat out blood. He then followed up with a punch to the face.

For some reason Trebol started laughing while his King was getting beaten up. It sent an uneasy feeling down the Witch's body...

Luffy jumped high, "Gomu gomu no-" and then Doflamingo started laughing too.

"Eagle Bazooka!" Both of Luffy stretched arms went downwards fast but Doflamingo was faster. He was suddenly near Luffy in the air and haki was emitting from him.

Despite being a distance away, (Y/n) could feel the haki and had never felt this scared in awhile.

'How is it so strong that far away?' she thought before it got stronger, and more intimidating.

Luffy got kicked down and slid across the roof before crashing into a broken wall. Thanks to his rubber body, he was mostly fine.

Trebol suddenly used his stick-stickem and grabbed Luffy into his slime, comstricting. (Y/n) snapped out of her short daze and wanted to save Luffy, but neither of her solutions would end up with him being uninjured.

"What's this?! Luffy exclaimed and Trebol laughed again, "You idiot! Don't think a weakling like you can beat Doffy!" he said.

"Dammit! Let go of mr! You bastard!" Luffy cursed while struggling.