02

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

I was up at six, the collection of scratches on my leg now faded. I was happy about that, but now I have purple swirls of purple and blue on my back.

I ignore it, all of it. I ignored Ryan too but that didn't seem to be the case. He wanted me to be in pain and he got it.

"Wearing something like that is a distraction, young lady," A man attempts to huskily whisper when I walk to his table. A smile was on his face, looking weird and creepy.

Don't say anything. Whatever comes out of your mouth, not in the dirty way, will be rude and disrespectful so don't.

"Sir, you look constipated," I blurt.

He immediately glares at me, "That's no way to talk to your customer, now is it?" he smirked, relaxing his tensed jaw.

I smile, nodding my head in apology. "Unfortunately, that is true. But that is no way to talk to your waitress,"

The smirk turns into a frown. "I'll get you another waitress, old man," I pat his shoulder.

He couldn't be any older than thirty.

I washed my marvel shirt; it looked brand new, nobody could even guess that it had bloodstains.

Now I'm just waiting for the right time to show somebody.

"What's wrong?" Ajax asked me while I huff, sitting down at the booth.

"Creepy yould man," I laugh at myself because I combined young and old together. Ajax laughed with me although he had no idea what I was talking about.

I shake my head, appreciating him and how he thinks I'm funny.

A minute passed, more like a second, the door of the café opens. A group of men entered, sitting down at a table.

"Would you mind?" Ajax asked, sighing as he looks at the clock in the corner. I shake my head.

"Not at all but I better get extra for taking your turn," I say jokingly.

I wasn't joking.

I have no sugar daddy, and Ryan is kinda desperate for more cash. I really need it.

"Hello," I smile, looking down at the group of guys. I look at them all while speaking, "I'll be you waitres- I know you," I point to the guy on the left, a phone distracting him.

When he doesn't move or look up from his phone, I pat the guy in front of me, his blue eyes glistening at me.

"Can you pat him?"

He looks at the man I pointed to then back at me. "Fuck no."

I frown, rolling my eyes playfully. "What can I get you guys today?" They turn their attention to me grinning.