28

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

I think Zeke's jealous of my lifestyle.

And my richness.

Oh and definitely my ability to steal bikes.

And doing just dance in costumes.

Because I'm currently holding a pan behind my back while I watch the family in front of me lecture me about not going anywhere unannounced.

Well, technically, I told him I went to check out stores on the way home, meaning I was missing for about... an hour and a half, also meaning I didn't go anywhere unannounced.

Or two hours.

In my defence, it was the kids fault. What happened to listening to older people? That saying went straight up my butt. I just needed a bike and I gave it back! I even payed him a few bucks which he should be grateful for.

Zeke had to sort it out with his parents because apparently, and I quote "I am irresponsible stealing bikes from children." Clearly the kid forgot to mention I paid him! What a scam. I don't recommend, not even 2 stars. Barely passed the 1 and a half.

He should be lucky I even gave it back. Kayden took the blame for it and said he made me take it, I love him for that.

But now I'm face to face with a glaring Zeke, amused Kayden and not surprised Atlas. I think I accomplished a life long goal.

Zeke should be lucky I didn't bring back the fencing sword I found, I would have hit him with it. Whack, yep that's the sound of me being the great girlfriend I am hitting my boyfriend with a sword. Some might say it's romantic.

Others might say I'm abusive.

Got that from my mother. I'm kidding duh. That wasn't funny.

"Can you put the pan back. How'd you even get that?"

"I'm a magician Zeke, you and Kayden didn't even know I stole the moustache. Consider yourself fooled," I also stole Zeke's pen and this thing I found in the bathroom.

But some things are good left unspoken.

"Why did you steal my moustache?" Kayden frowns, "what did I ever do to you?"

Atlas cuts in, "why do you have a moustache?"

"Dad, that's not the point!" Kayden rolls his eyes.