22

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Zeke, open your mouth. You need to take it,"

He's being a big baby and says this medicine tastes disgusting, since we ran out of the pills, he has no option but to take this.

Except, he won't take it.

"Zeke,"

"Adelia, I'm going to throw you out the window,"

"Aw, how cute," People say love is dead. Then what is this?

"That's murder,"

"Not if you don't die," he replies and crosses his arms. Sometimes I forget I'm talking to a twenty-three-year-old.

"That's attempt of murder," I tell him, and he rolls his eyes. He lays his whole body on top of me.

"I might die now if you don't get off me,"

"If I eat that, I will puke,"

"You drink it, Zeke, not eat it," I mumble.

"You thought you eat drugs, are we really going to do this?" I feel him smirking against my shoulder.

"Zeke, I'm dying here,"

"Good,"

"I'll kick your jingleberries, you know I will," He rolls off me and groans. We have been up for thirty minutes because he doesn't want to drink it.

Me, this cool human, needs her beauty sleep otherwise Cinderella ain't gonna find her prince named- I'm mixing up my stories here.

"I promise you aren't going to die," I give him my pinkie finger and he rolls his eyes at me.

Excuse you and your childish act.

"You said you won't kick my jingleberry ten minutes ago but what did you do?"

I had a reason.

"You wouldn't let me pee!"

"And!" he turns his back on me. Milo woke up because of him not long ago and walked around the bed, probably wondering what's wrong with his dad.

I'm wondering that too.

"I'm tired," he yawns and lays his head on the pillow. I move away from him, and he sighs. I touch his forehead with the back of my hand and he smiles.

"I'm hot, aren't I?"

Yes.

"Logically speaki-"

"Shut up," he cuts me off and flushes my body against him.

"I'm going to get sick," I warn him but he just shrugs. I pat the spot next to me and Milo walks on top of us. He plops directly at the spot I patted.

"Good baby," I pat Milo's head.